Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any former OR Cops working in WA state?

Any LEO's currently working in Washington state that used to work in Oregon? Looking for some insight on WA agencies compared with OR. Any info would be appreciated.

Well I've never been a sworn officer in either state, but after several years trying to get hired in Oregon, I finally decided to apply in Washington. They have a lot more openings, and a lot fewer applicants. I'm already #1 on one agency's eligibility list up there.
    "Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!" -- Captain Lance Murdoch, The Simpsons

Comment

Oregon Mike

I have been looking really hard lately at applying in Washington for the very reason that you stated there are just not a lot of openings in Oregon anymore.

Another thing that has appealed to me is there testing system that they have established for there entry process. That's surprising to hear that WA has fewer applicants for it's LE. It sounds like it's the place to go if you want a better opportunity of getting hired.

Best of luck to you Oregon Mike! I may not be far behind you. Keep us posted on your outcome.

Thanks for the info.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4513 users online. 285 members and 4228 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X