Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FWPD Lateral signing bonus is NOW $10k, Take home cars, 50 hrs sick & vacation banked

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWPD Lateral signing bonus is NOW $10k, Take home cars, 50 hrs sick & vacation banked

We have Increased the lateral signing bonus to $10,000! We just signed a new contract and pay is going up with increases of 1 or 2 % every six months for the next three years!

What we are offering Laterals:
    Starting pay based on your years of full time general duty police service $5791-$7398 month (BASE Pay-see below for extra money options)
    Take home car program is being implemented
    48 hours of Vacation time banked for use after FTO. (edited)
    6 months of Probation

Retirement
    WA State LEOFF 2 Retirement (2% for each year of WA service, retire at 53)
    Social Security Alternative, You get 11.2% put in an investment program that will get you a large check payout when you retire.
    2 percent 401K matching
    VEBA Medical account, with $250 added for the next two years
    Short and long term disability insurance paid by the department

Equipment
    Uniforms issued by the agency - including bullet resistant vest and initial Jumpsuit.
    Glock Pistol and AR15 Rifle issued (or bring your own)
    $200 EXTRA uniform allowance each year

Extra money
    if you attend yearly training (50 hrs), get an additional bonus (up to 6.26% -depending on years of service)
    40 hours Vacation cash out in December (happy holidays)
    1% residency bonus. (your not required to live in the city though)

Educations bonus
    2% AA Degree
    4% BA or above

Other Benefits
    Medical, Dental, and Vision paid for the employee (family is on a sliding scale, call for specifics)
    124 hours of Holiday time banked at the beginning of each year, to use when YOU want to.

Strong Union state, so you will be treated fairly if problems come up!

We only require a written test that can be done in your state, and everything else will be done by skype or by phone. You will only need to come out to meet the chief after you have cleared background and you will then complete the polygraph, medical, and psychological test. We will not call your agency until we are sure you are an awesome candidate!

www.fwrecruiting.com

Curtis Tucker
    Admin Officer
    Federal Way Police (WA)
    253-835-6737

This is a limited time offer, call and be a part of a great agency!
    Last edited by C Tucker; 07-23-2019, 03:05 PM.
    I don't check to see if the glass is half full, I make sure its not dirty.

So you're saying your straight-time base pay, with no education and no nada, is $106k a year?

How long out before the take home program comes online?

Comment

• C Tucker
      C Tucker commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the clarification, i have corrected it now. Regarding the take home car program, it has already started, we are currently trying to add cars to the fleet. it will take some time to get everyone taken care of.

Originally posted by C Tucker View Post
    We have Increased the lateral signing bonus to $10,000! We just signed a new contract and pay is going up with increases of 1 or 2 % every six months for the next three years!

What we are offering Laterals:
    Starting pay based on your years of full time general duty police service $5791-$7398 month (BASE Pay-see below for extra money options)
    Take home car program is being implemented
    50 hours of Sick leave banked
    50 hours of Vacation time banked for use after FTO.
    6 months of Probation

Retirement
    WA State LEOFF 2 Retirement (2% for each year of WA service, retire at 53)
    Social Security Alternative, You get 11.2% put in an investment program that will get you a large check payout when you retire.
    2 percent 401K matching
    VEBA Medical account, with $250 added for the next two years
    Short and long term disability insurance paid by the department

Equipment
    Uniforms issued by the agency - including bullet resistant vest and initial Jumpsuit.
    Glock Pistol and AR15 Rifle issued (or bring your own)
    $200 EXTRA uniform allowance each year

Extra money
    if you attend yearly training (50 hrs), get an additional bonus (up to 6.26% -depending on years of service)
    40 hours Vacation cash out in December (happy holidays)
    1% residency bonus. (your not required to live in the city though)

Educations bonus
    2% AA Degree
    4% BA or above

Other Benefits
    Medical, Dental, and Vision paid for the employee (family is on a sliding scale, call for specifics)
    124 hours of Holiday time banked at the beginning of each year, to use when YOU want to.

Strong Union state, so you will be treated fairly if problems come up!

We only require a written test that can be done in your state, and everything else will be done by skype or by phone. You will only need to come out to meet the chief after you have cleared background and you will then complete the polygraph, medical, and psychological test. We will not call your agency until we are sure you are an awesome candidate!

www.fwrecruiting.com

Curtis Tucker
    Admin Officer
    Federal Way Police (WA)
    253-835-6737

This is a limited time offer, call and be a part of a great agency!
    I would gladly lateral, but I do not have the required time on

Comment

• C Tucker
      C Tucker commented
      Editing a comment
      PM me, let’s see what we can do.

C Tucker Sent you a PM

Comment

Due to staffing needs, we have changed the incentive package, please review the body of the original post, not the title. I have been unable to get an admin to help me revise the title.
      I don't check to see if the glass is half full, I make sure its not dirty.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4120 users online. 259 members and 3861 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X