Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle PD Results

Hey everyone,

First time posting here just wanted to see if anyone has heard back from the October Seattle PD testing period. Below is a timeline of my test results, just waiting now to hear from a BI.

October 20th: Written/Video Exam
    October 27th: Physical Exam
    November 17th: Oral Board

I was told after the oral board that since its around holiday time I would hear something around mid December or January time frame. Its the waiting game for me now. Also anyone else have a time frame of their hiring process?

Thanks

I took my written and physical when you did, just my oral board was on the 28th. During this time of year, things slow down because of the holidays. I know they have full case loads at all times, so it takes time for the BI to get moving, but also for the applicants to become available. Just have to be patient! I'm waiting as well and I know it's difficult, but trust in the process.

Comment

• BelieveTheHype
      BelieveTheHype commented
      Editing a comment
      Flaming thanks for the reply. Yeah, I have no problem waiting. Just curious if anyone from my group had been contacted yet by a BI. Specially with it getting close to the January group to start testing.

Flava Flav says:

DONT. DONT BELIEVE. DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE.
    What does not kill you will likely try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratatatat View Post
      Flava Flav says:

DONT. DONT BELIEVE. DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE.
      Especially for Seattle PD...lol
      "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."- George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2944 users online. 169 members and 2775 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X