300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tacoma Oral Board

Anyone have any insight into Tacoma's oral board? All I know about the agency is what's on their website. What kind of people are they looking for? I just bombed Vancouver's oral board because they're looking for social workers and I'm looking for an agency that wants cops.
    "Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!" -- Captain Lance Murdoch, The Simpsons

I had an oral board with tacoma a year ago. its pretty straight forward. mainly common sense questions.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Is it mainly scenario-based, or mainly questions about you and your qualifications? Did you get any idea of what type of person they're looking for?
      "Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!" -- Captain Lance Murdoch, The Simpsons

Comment

I took the physical and written tests yesterday (passed both) with PST. A Tacoma officer was there to "meet and greet" applicants. She said that they have 18 positions open and if you have a clean background you'll get in. Apparantly they're really hurting. Hope this helps. My guess would be they're not in a position to be able to pick and choose the applicant that fits their profile because they're having problems just getting a big enough applicant pool.

Comment

Thanks for the information. I'm surprised they're having that much trouble filling spots. As far as cities go, I think Tacoma is one of the better ones in western Washington.

Comment

I agree. Tacoma is my numero uno agency.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6212 users online. 325 members and 5887 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X