• Show
Clear All

• Sloopik
    replied
    You guys need to get a life.

Leave a comment:

• wildlife97
    commented on 's reply
    Let's see. I have almost 900 posts on this site, you have less than 5. You'll soon learn that reviving an old thread, actually make that two threads at once, is a no-no.

• scotty_appleton814
    commented on 's reply
    Right, because the Washington State Park Ranger thread was such an active thread over the past year.
    Last edited by scotty_appleton814; 12-21-2019, 12:10 AM. Reason: darn autocorrect

• Sloopik
    replied
    Originally posted by wildlife97 View Post

No need to revive a thread nobody has used in over a year....
    What, are you the forums police or something? There's probably someone out there scrolling through these forums who could benefit from the answers to other people's questions.

Leave a comment:

• wildlife97
    replied
    Originally posted by Sloopik View Post
    I was a Washington State Park Ranger for 3 years. What do you want to know about it?
    No need to revive a thread nobody has used in over a year....

Leave a comment:

• Sloopik
    replied
    I was a Washington State Park Ranger for 3 years. What do you want to know about it?

Leave a comment:

• VC805
    replied
    Do a ride along. I did one with a NPS Ranger and it was an INCREDIBLE experience. Highly recommend it!

Leave a comment:

• DCAggie
    replied
    I never knew they were actually a thing until last weekend when I saw one writing parking tickets at a state park. He was armed so there’s that.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew_L
    started a topic State Park Rangers.

State Park Rangers.

I'm interested in being a Ranger and have some questions out of curiosity. I know they have limited commission which is fine but how much enforcement do they do? Like what types of enforcement do they do in the parks? How many hours do they work? Are their cars assigned to them? How much comission do they have? Like when are they out of jurisdiction?
    Last edited by Andrew_L; 06-05-2018, 01:39 AM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2922 users online. 162 members and 2760 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X