300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time from testing to contact

I am testing with Public Safety and NTN. I would like to get an idea how long (providing the agency even wants you) do they take to contact you? I know each agency's need for an applicant may differ and some may hire from the rule of three or five but just a guesstimate.
    Last edited by Mastertech; 04-04-2007, 05:07 PM. Reason: punctuation
    Ears open, Mouth shut, Eyes open, Mouth shut. Its all in the details

I took the PST test on the 24th for nine agencies. Three of them had contacted me less than a week after I took the test. I'm still waiting on the rest.
    "Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!" -- Captain Lance Murdoch, The Simpsons

Comment

Thanks, I really appreciate the input.
      Ears open, Mouth shut, Eyes open, Mouth shut. Its all in the details

Comment

A fourth agency contacted me today, still less than two weeks after I took the test. Three have contacted me by email, one by phone. If any of them are sending anything through US Mail, it'll take awhile to get here since I live out of state.

The PST owner mentioned several times that it typically takes several weeks for agencies to get around to contacting applicants.
        "Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!" -- Captain Lance Murdoch, The Simpsons

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4931 users online. 276 members and 4655 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X