Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle Info

Hi all...

I'm hoping someone from Washington State can give me some insight. I'm testing next month for lateral entry to Seattle PD. Does anybody know of the more reputable and affordable areas to live in Seattle and the immediate surrounding area? (Home pricing, schools etc.) Also are there areas I should avoid considering to live? Any info would be helpful.

Thanks and stay safe.

Where to Live in Seattle

I will fist tell you of the expensive areas to live in the area. Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland, Issaquah, Mercer Island to name a few. I am really only familiar with South of Seattle. Their are actually Quite a few Seattle Cops that live around me here in Maple Valley, Covington, Kent, Renton really cheap housing is Puyallup but the drive can be a drag! Hopefully that is a start, oh and good luck with Seattle I tested with them also and am waiting for the hiring board to meet next to see if I get in or not! Best of luck to you and be glad to help you more if you need it!

Comment

I live in East Snohomish County which is about a 45 minute drive to Seattle. There are a lot of Seattle and King County officers that live out here. Maybe check out the Monroe, Snohomish and Everett areas. Good Luck to you.

Comment

Here is a site that will give you an idea on prices of houses here http://snohomishcorealestate.com/index-11.htm . I know Monroe, Snohomish, Marysville have pretty good schools. Sultan is OK and so are Everett schools. Do you want rural or city living? For the most part the further you are from the major cities the more you'll get for your money. Any questions let me know and I'll try to answer them.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6329 users online. 348 members and 5981 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X