300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonhomish County Sheriff's Dept.

I am in the process with SCSD. I will be flying up to do my poly, psych, medical soon. Being a Deputy Sheriff lateral from Southern California, and not knowing a whole lot of the department, I am soliciting any information for this department, good or constructive. I am also in the process; backgrounds with King County Sheriff's Department. Although I have not done a ride along with SCSD, I have seen the sheriff's department in the local and national news with school shooting. My hopes are to get feedback from those that are either employed with and or know of employees that work with either departments. Thank you in advance for your time and look forward to hearing back.

SCSO is an outstanding agency. Deputies are very well taken care of. Take home cars and all equipment down to boots are provided by the office. Very little micromanaging. Most of the turnover is the result of retirements. Other than that, people tend to stay for awhile. That in itself should mean a lot.

Comment

My friend recently got hired with SnoCounty. He loves the agency and have a lot of positive things to say about them.

Originally posted by davjon1409 View Post
      I am in the process with SCSD. I will be flying up to do my poly, psych, medical soon. Being a Deputy Sheriff lateral from Southern California, and not knowing a whole lot of the department, I am soliciting any information for this department, good or constructive. I am also in the process; backgrounds with King County Sheriff's Department. Although I have not done a ride along with SCSD, I have seen the sheriff's department in the local and national news with school shooting. My hopes are to get feedback from those that are either employed with and or know of employees that work with either departments. Thank you in advance for your time and look forward to hearing back.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6317 users online. 327 members and 5990 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X