300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oral Boards

Has anyone gotten a call to go to Oral Boards with any of the departments in the south end of the county....
    I took my test a little over 2 months ago now, and was just wondering who has gotten the call?
    And if u don't mind sharing what ur written score was..mine was 84.9

With that score, you will probably be invited to oral boards with the agencies that you applied to. You are probably just waiting for them to start a hiring process. If you want to see how you scored compared to other people, Sumner keeps a list of the Public Safety Testing scores that they receive. It should give a good representation of what other people are scoring on the test:

http://ci.sumner.wa.us/wp-content/up...ce_9-26-14.pdf

Comment

I apologize if I missed something, but what county are you referring to?

When I took the PST test in January, it wasn't until February when I started getting invites. And then it wasn't until March when I was actually able to attend one. I scored in the high 80's and heard back from all but one or two departments I had my results sent to.

I second what Wombat says, the departments have likely already set dates for oral boards and will contact you when the next one is coming up. Good luck!

Side note: I contacted the departments I hadn't heard from, turns out the vacancies that those agencies reported on the PST site weren't current and they weren't actually hiring.
      "The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?" -Psalm 27:1
      Commissioned Police Officer
      RLTW

Comment

Sorry about that. I was referring to King County. Thanks for the response.

Comment

Originally posted by 07coug24 View Post
          Sorry about that. I was referring to King County. Thanks for the response.
          Those are good apartments to be applying to! Last I heard, they're all trying to fill vacancies right now.
          "The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?" -Psalm 27:1
          Commissioned Police Officer
          RLTW

Comment

I scored 94 and I'm just now attending an OB today even though I tested in March. Sometimes it just takes them a couple of months.

Comment

It took me over a year to get hired with King County. But finally have a start date next month. Just have to be patient....

Comment

Congrats man.
                Last edited by CarRamRod; 10-22-2014, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Are you going to be in the November 18 academy class?
                  Originally posted by AR-15 View Post
                  It took me over a year to get hired with King County. But finally have a start date next month. Just have to be patient....

Comment

Originally posted by Flash2pablo View Post
                    Are you going to be in the November 18 academy class?
                    No, I was hired as lateral. But I will be attending an orientation for new KCSO employees later next month with entry levels.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6385 users online. 358 members and 6027 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X