300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lateral Openings

Are there any current King/Pierce/Snohomish area departments that are actively seeking lateral candidates? In specific, I am looking for a department that is looking to hire ASAP that doesn't have an overly lengthy hiring process and not one that is only hiring for an eligibility list for future openings situation.

I am facing a big pay cut situation at my current department as well as a family medical situation that requires me to move back to the Seattle area ASAP where I plan to permanently reside. I am hoping to be able to transition right into another department and avoid a break in service if possible.

I'm not sure how long their process is, but Port of Seattle is very actively seeking laterals as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan571 View Post
      I'm not sure how long their process is, but Port of Seattle is very actively seeking laterals as far as I know.

HR for Port of Seattle just sent out an email today regarding oral boards, they're definitely actively hiring right now.

Also, I believe Renton PD has several openings that they'd like to fill with laterals so they can get more officers on the street right away.

King County is hiring like crazy right now too. Buddy of mine is in the academy for them and had some laterals hired on at the same time he was. Good luck!
      "The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?" -Psalm 27:1
      Commissioned Police Officer
      RLTW

Comment

To the OP, I tried sending you a PM, but the message said you don't/can't receive PMs.

Anyway, I was hired by Auburn as a lateral and the selection process took a little over two months.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6747 users online. 344 members and 6403 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X