300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K&W Duty Gear

I'm posting in the WA forum since the company is regional and mostly only WA departments seem to use their gear.

I'm looking at getting a complete new duty belt setup and was wondering how you guys that use the K&W brand like it? I was just going to go with the Bianchi Accumold nylon stuff like I've had for years when I lateral up there in a few months. However, I thought I would get some input on the K&W stuff since so many WA officers seem to be using it at a variety of different departments in the region.

I have some K&W stuff and I've found it to be ok. If you get the belt, be careful with the buckle. I've had it snap on me twice. If you get their cuff cases, you'll need to clean them as dust gets into the nylon. I use an air canister and toothbrush and that seems to do the trick. Be careful with their OC pouches. Some fit very tightly. As for durability, I'm going on 7 years with their products and its still in great condition.

The thing I love about K&W is that velcro attachment system. If you want to add or remove stuff on your belt, you don't have to take everything off.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5025 users online. 283 members and 4742 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X