300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Laterals!!!! Run don't walk and apply to Kent PD

Kent PD offers, professionalism with no covert agenda, just an overt one to hire honest and forthcoming applicants who have a sincere desire to be proactive, patrol with high energy, and serve with dignity and honesty.

It was a long road to the "RIGHT" career path

I have heard that it is a very good place to work and it was on my list of potential departments I was going to apply for. How long was the hiring process?

Comment

Originally posted by MPD taciturn View Post
      Kent PD offers, professionalism with no covert agenda, just an overt one to hire honest and forthcoming applicants who have a sincere desire to be proactive, patrol with high energy, and serve with dignity and honesty.

It was a long road to the "RIGHT" career path
      Interesting.............

Comment

from oral boards to offer, about 60 days

Comment

Wow...60 days? Now that's efficiency!! Tested back in Oct2013 for SeattlePD and they are only now prepping a majority of their lateral hires from then for this October`s equiv-academy, a full 12 months after initial tests! That long a time for lateral processing can't be a good sign for the dept overall, eh?

Comment

If you are one of the selected few, you did VERY well on their written test, congrats!!

Comment

What is the minimum passing scores to get an invitation?

If you are one of the selected few, you did VERY well on their written test, congrats!!

Comment

Bapesta206..I was a lateral hire. Thus, I wasn't require to take a PST..etc." Beamish" may be able to give you some insight on new hire requirements, PM him.

Comment

I thought you were the recruiter. LOL

Bapesta206..I was a lateral hire. Thus, I wasn't require to take a PST..etc." Beamish" may be able to give you some insight on new hire requirements, PM him.

Comment

lol nope .. I'm just a happy lateral. Sometimes it's about who wants YOU!

Comment

lol nope .. I'm just a happy lateral. Sometimes it's about who wants YOU!
                      ...i take it then you made it with KentPD? If so, congrats brother! If you don't mind me asking, when are you scheduled for the Equiv-Academy?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6406 users online. 353 members and 6053 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X