Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Port of Seattle

Hello,

Has anyone recently been through the hiring process with the Port of Seattle? I heard they have 10 vacancies and I may have an oral board with them soon. Looks like a great department!

I know someone who worked with the Port of Seattle. Said its a really, really great department.

Good luck! The department is full of amazing officers!

Comment

I know a gal who works in their office and she said they tend to only hire laterals. Told me she couldn't remember the last time they picked up a new person.
      Last edited by Nathan571; 06-24-2014, 01:57 AM.

Comment

When did she tell you that Nathan? Hopefully things have changed recently haha.

Comment

The last time was probably three months ago. Hopefully they're opening up!

Comment

At the Public Safety Job Fair in Renton they said 2 of the 10 openings were for entry level

Comment

Does anyone know what a standard patrol schedule for the port is? Number of days worked in a row and how many hours in a shift. Also how many times a year do they have to switch shifts, if at all. Thanks in advance.

Comment

This is from the publicsafetytesting website: Patrol officers work a 3/12 or 4/12 84.0 hr. schedule and bid for yearly schedules

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3837 users online. 168 members and 3669 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X