Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe the HR personnel said it would be by email.

Comment

They told me they would let us know by two weeks so idk. Guess just wait and see.

Comment

I got the notification that I passed yesterday and have a pretty good ranking (Top 20). I have a BI interview and the Wonderlic coming up in 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by jrd_1980 View Post
          I got the notification that I passed yesterday and have a pretty good ranking (Top 20). I have a BI interview and the Wonderlic coming up in 2 weeks.
          Great job JRD. Sounds like if you can get through BI you should have a good chance. King County SO sounds like a pretty good agency. If I could only get my wife to move north I would consider it.

Comment

That's pretty good! I hope everything goes well.

I'm still waiting to hear from them.

Comment

Thank you both...Reaper I am sure you will hear from them. That was a brutally hard board and thought for sure I did terrible.

Comment

Did they specifically tell you your ranking or that you're top 20?

Comment

The email stated my exact rank.

Comment

And after that, I got an email for a background interview and wonderlic exam. They have actually started my BI as they have contacted some references already.

Comment

They sent me an email saying I didn't pass. I think I know why too haha. Oh well.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. It is a rough board, but I would make sure you give it a shot in another 6 months.
                        Last edited by jrd_1980; 06-09-2014, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I might. I'll probably look at doing reserves for a bit instead. I'm still waiting to hear from a couple of departments but I might take a small break. Maybe do some volunteering

Comment

Just got the COE and accepted it today! Just need to knock out the psych and med exams.

Comment

Congrats! Hard part out of the way!

Comment

Great job JRD. maybe we will see each other in academy once you knock out the Psych and Physical.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4906 users online. 316 members and 4590 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X