Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my percentage was 87.13. yours? have you still not been contacted by kent?

Comment

Nope. Still haven't heard from them. I had an even 85%.

Comment

Have they contacted you? How long ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper08 View Post
          Have they contacted you? How long ago?
          If it helps at all, I spoke to the Kent recruiter the other day and it sounds like the June and August oral boards are going to be for the next academy dates, if things work out. Perhaps that includes your group as well? Either way, I'll probably be rescheduling my OB for August. The stars just aren't aligning for me to go in June. Hopefully there are still some open positions by the time August rolls around.

Comment

Originally posted by roboot View Post
            If it helps at all, I spoke to the Kent recruiter the other day and it sounds like the June and August oral boards are going to be for the next academy dates, if things work out. Perhaps that includes your group as well? Either way, I'll probably be rescheduling my OB for August. The stars just aren't aligning for me to go in June. Hopefully there are still some open positions by the time August rolls around.
            I have actually already done my OB. I'm waiting to hear from a background detective.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper08 View Post
              I have actually already done my OB. I'm waiting to hear from a background detective.
              I know, I was just thinking that your OB group could be part of a larger candidate group with June and August for the next academy dates hence the delay, particularly given what AR-15 said.

Comment

Originally posted by roboot View Post
                I know, I was just thinking that your OB group could be part of a larger candidate group with June and August for the next academy dates hence the delay, particularly given what AR-15 said.
                Oh I get what you're saying.
                I've been talking to someone else who has their chief interview next month so idk what Kent's plan is.

Comment

This OB was by far the hardest that I have been through. I am anxious to hear what my ranking is next week.

Comment

When was your OB?

Comment

No they haven't contacted me yet, if they do, could you possibly PM me or just post it on here?

Comment

Reaper, my OB was on the 20th. They will probably contact people this week or next.

Comment

@jlee5, yeah I'll for sure let you know if I hear from them!

@jrd_1980, I took it on the 20th too. While I was waiting, this guy who was doing background said he heard from them exactly 2 weeks later and he didn't get the call until 5pm. So should be hearing from them tomorrow night hopefully.

Comment

@Reaper...I haven't heard from KCSO yet, but with the holiday last week I am wondering if it will take longer.

Comment

Yeah I don't know. They said two weeks and its been two weeks so the holiday could be a factor. They did say they were going to call, right? Not send a letter?

Comment

@Reaper, mine was the 20th. I am not sure exactly when they will contact us.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3145 users online. 211 members and 2934 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X