300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fife?

Any of you guys going to be there this Saturday?

Edit:

I guess I should have been more specific... Anyone going to be out their for the Fife PD testing this Saturday? Not just in the area lol.
    Last edited by jcarson112; 04-07-2011, 11:55 PM.

As in "Barney Fife" ???????????????
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

See you there. Hey, since the physical/written are the same day within an hour or two on the same day, are you just going to bring a change of clothes or take the test in PT gear?

Comment

I will be there as well. I am bringing clothes to change into if there is a break, if there isn't a break then we will just stay in PT gear. Good luck fellas.

Comment

I haven't yet decided about bringing a change of clothes but now that I'm sitting down and giving it a little more thought, I'll probably just bring a quick change and hit up a restaurant in the area. Don't want to risk anything with traffic and whatnot even if I do only live 25 mins away.

Comment

Good job to everyone who tested. Was a smooth process. Good luck guys/gals.

Comment

Did anyone happen to hear anything in regards to the timeline of ranking, certification of the eligibility lists, etc?

**EDIT disregard, attention from PD likely on other things.
              Last edited by Ryandus; 05-09-2011, 12:56 PM.

Comment

^^^ What does that mean? You heard something?

Comment

Originally posted by Apex_Chicane View Post
                  I PM'd you, nothing related to hiring. I don't really want to post it here, check your inbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Apex_Chicane View Post
                    Fife Police Department has been in the news lately. A google search will net you what your looking for.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6478 users online. 350 members and 6128 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X