300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellingham Written Results

Does anyone know how/when the written results will be posted for Bellingham PD entry level list?

Loved their testing style (regarding being personal with applicants), but I've never tested with them before, so the process for the written results is unknown to me.

Thanks!

I would recommend that you call their HR department. Might spark a missing assignment.
    Life is too short to cry about yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by County222 View Post
      I would recommend that you call their HR department. Might spark a missing assignment.
      Thanks, but was just wanting to hear from previous/current applicants about it first. I find in this process, it's best to leave out the department for mass release of info (re: written test results) kind of stuff, since they get contacted ALL the time, and often times, it's just a patience issue. I just wanted to get a clue of a general timeline from people that have gone through it before.

Thanks for the advice though, I'll just wait to hear from other applicants for now.

Comment

I just tested with them for the 1st time as well, Ryandus and found their application process (or should I say pre-oral board during physical) quite interesting. I heard that they were planning on hiring a lateral for that 1 position through a grapevine. Apparently they did the same exact thing last year...let's hope and see what comes out of this testing cycle. Good luck!

Comment

Ryandus,

Results have just been posted online - http://www.cob.org/cob/jobpost.nsf/f...2?OpenDocument

Comment

Wow. Some one got 102.3 after VP points. Good job to whomever it was

Comment

Originally posted by sir View Post
              Wow. Some one got 102.3 after VP points. Good job to whomever it was
              Sure wasn't me Thanks for the notification Pyckka9

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3254 users online. 167 members and 3087 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X