300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vancouver, WA PD

does anyone here work for VPD? My wife and I are considering moving to the area and I am looking for a good PD to work for. I am currently a police officer in Mesquite, TX, and would like to work for a department/city of similar size. How is VPD's reputation with the community and with the criminals? Are they allowed to chase for any reason or do they have a chase policy that only allows them to chase for a violent felony? Are they an aggressive department where the officers are allowed to do their job without micro management from upstairs? What kind of weapons do they carry? Are you allowed to carry a personal firearm or do you have to carry what they issue (which I assume is a Glock) These are just a few questions. So far VPD is my top choice. Any information anyone can provide will be much appreciated. Thanks! -JKey
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."

--Major General Mattis USMC Semper Fi

another fellow officer from TX willing to move to WA.
    Integrity First
    Service Before Self
    Excellence In All We Do

Comment

where in TX are you from?
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."

--Major General Mattis USMC Semper Fi

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2907 users online. 123 members and 2784 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X