Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best time of my life!

Hey all,
    Just have to spread some of my excitement. I just got done with a WSP ride along, and it was by far the best time of my life. Hands down. It was in Pierce/Tacoma, and if any of the troopers that were on tonight read this I thank you very much. I'm not sure how much info I can dislose, so I'll keep it general, but we started the night by stopping speeders near the pierce/king line, writing for 75+. Arrested one for 2 outstanding warrants. Then we got a DUI in South Tacoma, and finished the night with a high speed pursuit. The trooper I was with was extremely professional, an excellent driver, and I was very impressed with the friendships and pleasantness of all troopers that I met. Anyone that is considering WSP as a place for a career, you must apply. I will do whatever it takes to join this agency. For those that are in the process and haven't gotten a ride in, you have to do it. Many of us have been waiting a long time for that call, and this was all I needed to keep my spirits going. Once again, I have never met any one group of people that were so welcoming, strict but fair, and WSP is the best agency that I have ever had the pleasure to be around. Time to write my thank you letters

Glad to hear your experience was awesome. I have gotten a chance so far to ride with two troopers. They were both amazing! Both were very honest and on point, professional, knowledgeable, and most of all: FRIENDLY!!!!
    Anything I asked them, they had an answer for me. After my first ride along, I knew at that point and time, that being a trooper was the right job for me. I am trying to get a ride here soon but allot of times, the troopers schedules change from days to nights and nights to days so its kind of hard sometimes to get one. I prefer district 2 or 7 since there close to me and are the districts im wanting to work in.

1Super sounds like your ride was very exciting and you know exactly what to expect from this career.
    -Super_HKS
    PS, catching the DUI's is always fun. You get to see some crazy things for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_HKS View Post
      Glad to hear your experience was awesome. I have gotten a chance so far to ride with two troopers. They were both amazing! Both were very honest and on point, professional, knowledgeable, and most of all: FRIENDLY!!!!
      Anything I asked them, they had an answer for me. After my first ride along, I knew at that point and time, that being a trooper was the right job for me. I am trying to get a ride here soon but allot of times, the troopers schedules change from days to nights and nights to days so its kind of hard sometimes to get one. I prefer district 2 or 7 since there close to me and are the districts im wanting to work in.

1Super sounds like your ride was very exciting and you know exactly what to expect from this career.
      -Super_HKS
      PS, catching the DUI's is always fun. You get to see some crazy things for sure.
      Yeah, the trooper that I rode with starts days soon! I definetly know exactly what to expect and I have the bug... It was great being involved in seeing one more DUI off the road. You can't get them all, but every one counts. I can't wait to do more. Like I told the troopers that I rode with, I would do this careeer for free until I'm in a little rascal

Comment

Hurricanes

Just got deployed this AM for the hurricanes down south. Be there for a month... Wish me luck!

Comment

I been on a few ride-alongs my self.
          1 Tukwila PD
          2 KCPD
          3 Burien PD
          so far KCPD has been the most the most memorable one. My officer was funny and of course very professional. He had some fun stories to talk about and hates people who drive under the speed limit when he is behind them .....lol.
          Last edited by Tinieblas; 09-17-2008, 02:55 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5768 users online. 343 members and 5425 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X