300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Safety Testing

I am going to be taking the PST test for a couple agencies in a few months. I was wondering what the written test covers and what I should expect to be on it so I can do some more studying Thanks

Last edited by .40 S&W; 09-06-2008, 12:25 AM.

Comment

I agree with army their test is super easy I test at four different places and their test was by far the easiest. When you do the PT test be ready to wait it took those morons 2 1/2 hour to run a PT for 30 people.

Comment

I am with the two above me. Take it once and apply to any and all agencies that you want too. It's a waste of time and money to take it twice and its easy.

Comment

Last edited by .40 S&W; 09-06-2008, 12:34 AM.

Comment

I feel that the test itself is not hard, but the personality inventory factors into the overall score, which lowers people total scores. Still I agree with .40 take it more than once, the more practice you get with anything the better you will get.

The first time I took it, my score got me interviews, eventually, but the second time I took it I had 3 orals scheduled the next week. I am still getting letters from cities seeing if I am still interested. A couple of points (mine was 4 points) means a lot.

Good luck, but don't stress to hard Oh and bring something to eat. The wait was horrible.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4866 users online. 324 members and 4542 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X