300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everett PD's Hiring Process

Hello I have a friend who sent off his application for Everett PD and I was wondering what their hiring process is like? I don't think he has heard anything from his initial application yet.

thanks for any info

You get an invitation to take a written test. If you pass it (70% passing score), you'll be invited to take a physical fitness test. If you pass it, you'll be invited to oral board. If you pass oral board, you'll get a letter stating your eligibility placement and your score. Now you wait to get invited for background check and a polygraph test (lie detector). Be 100% honest or this is where it ends. If you get pass this, the next step is the psychological evaluation. After this you'll be interviewed by chief and get a conditional job offer. You have to pass a complete physical and I think you have to take the physical ability test just before entering academy. Academy is 18 weeks. Then you have four months as a FTO and you'll be constantly evaluated. After that you'll have eight months left of probation. If you finish that, you have a permanent position.

I hope this helps.

Comment

He told me today he got a letter about the written test, I couldn't tell him much about that since i took WSP's test and his will be a civil service? what kinda test is civil service?

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebster View Post
        He told me today he got a letter about the written test, I couldn't tell him much about that since i took WSP's test and his will be a civil service? what kinda test is civil service?

thanks.
        The test is 100 multiple choice questions. Is your friend going to take the September 9th Exam?

Comment

Last edited by .40 S&W; 09-06-2008, 12:46 AM.

Comment

yea this isn't for me, I'm on with the WSP, a friend of mine was testing and told him I would post on here for him.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4895 users online. 262 members and 4633 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X