300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auburn PD & Federal Way PD Physical Fitness Test

After using the search feature on the top I did not find what I was looking for. I am looking for info regarding what the physical fitness test consists of for the two above mentioned departments Auburn PD & Federal Way PD.
    Thank You & Stay Safe.

Go to the public safety testing web site, it has all the information you need, that is the standard every agency requires their applicants (minus troopers) to pass to get into the academy.

Comment

If you want more indepth info go to the Criminal Justice Training Comission (CJTC) website. They set the PT test standards for the state of Washington that all departement (except WSP) abide by.
      Last edited by Paul554; 08-13-2008, 05:55 PM.

Comment

I noticed you started another post on this topic and are getting the same responses...you might want to just call the recruiters for those departments since they don't use public safety testing. You'll probably get an answer alot faster than waiting for replies on here...then you can post it for others. Good Luck.

Comment

You do not do a PT test with auburn PD once you have passed your background you go to a Doc's officer and he gives you a fittness test, wich is still hard.

Comment

No matter what PAT the agency gives you, you will still have to pass the state one (which is the same as the public safety one) to get into the academy.

Comment

Originally posted by ab04 View Post
              You do not do a PT test with auburn PD once you have passed your background you go to a Doc's officer and he gives you a fittness test, wich is still hard.
              I'm not sure where you're getting your information. You will take a PT test for Auburn, just not the CJTC-style PAT most other Washington agencies use. And, you'll take it before you do your background.

Comment

Being that I did the testing for Auburn is how I know that. In fact there is a thread on here about the process with auburn. You do take the CJTC test at the academy, but the test you take for auburn is done at a doc's officer and is an endurance type test.

Comment

Just to be clear:

You will take a PT test for Auburn before you do the background. It is not the typical CJTC-style PAT. In the scheme of things, it is after the oral board and before the background investigation. You will not do the medical until after you complete your background/polygraph and psych.

If you get hired, you will need to attend the Academy (BLEA). To attend BLEA, you need to pass the required regular PAT. This typically happens 2 weeks before your BLEA start date. Once you get to BLEA, typically on day 2 or 3, you'll need to pass the PAT again. You'll take it again at mid-term, and then a final time just before graduation.

Comment

Were are you getting this info?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5775 users online. 363 members and 5412 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X