300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chief of DC Protective Service Police

On Monday 07/21/2008, Mayor Adrian Fenty accepted the resignation of Chief Arnold Bracy of the DC Protective Service Police (PSD). Chief Bracy had been on paid administrative leave since the Fox 5 expose on PSD about two months ago.

Today, 07/23/2008, the Executive Director of the DC Office of Property Management (PSD's parent agency) introduced Mr Lou Cannon as the new Chief of PSD.

For those who do not know Lou Cannon, he is presently serving as the Chief of Police at the Office of Naval Intelligence and has previously served as Chief of Police for the US Mint Police and as a Police Officer and Official with the US Treasury Police and MPDC. Lou Cannon is also the former President of the DC FOP Grand Lodge.

This is very exciting for those of us in PSD, as we will have our first real Police Chief this century. I'll keep you posted on the progress.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distric...ice_Department

Lou is a damn good guy and hopefully will bring you guys up to what you deserve! I know when I had a problem when I worked at WRAMC, he helped out immensly.

I know that the hawk one contract is going away so it will be awesome to see what happens!
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Good luck man. I have a few buddies that work for you guys that came from housing. Hopefully it will all pay off in the end.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6308 users online. 333 members and 5975 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X