300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.Burnside View Post
    I just got setup for a Med/Psych eval for March 23-25. I am sorry they are going slow for you Jigs. Mine seems to be pretty fast.

Take care guys!
    ya o well, probably just have a slow / lazy BI

Comment

• im taking the pd test tomorrow the 14th, i live out of state i wanted to know how hard is the test, and how long does the process take to get hired, i have a clean background and im a summer leo. Thanks
      Baltimore City Police

Written Test: 1/9/09-Passed
      Written PSY Test: 1/9/09-Passed
      Agility Test: 1/10/09-Passed
      Meet BI(Background Packet Submitted): 1/10/09- Passed
      Background Inv. started: 4/15/09 to 6/20/09: Passed
      Medical: 6/26/09-Passed
      PSY Interview: 7/7/09-Passed
      Polygraph: 8/7/09-Passed
      Final processing: 8/24/09-Passed
      HIRED: 9/1/09

Comment

• Process takes around 3-4 months. Test is very easy.
        The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil Is for Good Men To Do Nothing ~ E. Burke.

Metropolitan Police Dept (D.C.):
        Written - 2/7/2009
        Background - 2/18/2009
        Med/Psych Evals - 3/23-25/2009
        Packet Sent to Review Board - 4/8/2009
        Hired - 4/22/2009
        Graduate - 12/11/2009

Comment

• Blue Book

Woo Hoo, got my Blue book, and I have to say the Orientation was a bit unorganized.

But, I got my book, a friend tells me the process should take 3-4 months, thats pretty good IMO, I just have a question, my current orders end at the end of the year, would the PD hold off until then??

Comment

• I just got back from taking the DC test. It actually was pretty easy. I think it was the exact same test that US capitol gave me in Feb. I got the blue book and I am about to fill it out. That way I can send it out in the mail by Monday.
            US Capitol
            Written Exam: 2/14/09
            Background: Pending

Comment

• I just got back from the test to, it was pretty easy and no surprises. The recruiter I spoke to said it would take 3-4 months as well. Whether or not this is true will be determined, but the process is really quick.....Hope we all did well, when do we find out the results for the exam????

Comment

• Originally posted by DominicanOps View Post
                I just got back from the test to, it was pretty easy and no surprises. The recruiter I spoke to said it would take 3-4 months as well. Whether or not this is true will be determined, but the process is really quick.....Hope we all did well, when do we find out the results for the exam????

1 -2 weeks; they send you a letter with your score.

Comment

• guys make sure you don't call your BI too often. i called to find out what was going on and if she needed more paperwork (which she does) and she pretty much got aggrevated that i called her to ask what was going on. they have your paperwork and know exactly whats going on, so don't bother them too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by NJGuy View Post
                    guys make sure you don't call your BI too often. i called to find out what was going on and if she needed more paperwork (which she does) and she pretty much got aggrevated that i called her to ask what was going on. they have your paperwork and know exactly whats going on, so don't bother them too much.
                    Is it possible to have a B.I. already working on your file, even if they haven't called yet? It just seems like I would have heard by now because they would probably need additional info of some sort. Ohhhh well.

Comment

• Do they start our backround with the paperwork we fileld out at the test? Or do they not start untill they recieve our bluebook? I took the test on tuesday and my bluebook will be done today.

Comment

• Originally posted by irishmarine View Post
                        Do they start our backround with the paperwork we fileld out at the test? Or do they not start untill they recieve our bluebook? I took the test on tuesday and my bluebook will be done today.
                        I know they at least look through the initial pack of paperwork you submitted. Someone called me with questions before they ever got my Blue Book, but not sure if it was my B.I. or not, and I haven't heard from anyone since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by flyer2007 View Post
                          I know they at least look through the initial pack of paperwork you submitted. Someone called me with questions before they ever got my Blue Book, but not sure if it was my B.I. or not, and I haven't heard from anyone since then.
                          How long ago did they get your bluebook?

Comment

• MAR 14 Test

Tested today, got the blue book, finished the blue book, can you say thank you SF86 that I had to do for the SSUD.

Only thing is my hand is cramped from writing.

I just could not remember when I had my last accident, called my insurance and they did not have it in the system either.

Comment

• Are the BI's real strict with exact dates of when people lived at addresses. I have moved around alot DQ you?

Comment

• Originally posted by irishmarine View Post
                                How long ago did they get your bluebook?

They probably received it on 2/18 or 2/19.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2294 users online. 125 members and 2169 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X