300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore City PD or MPDC? or others along east coast

I Will be graduating college next month and im looking to start my career in law enforcement. Im looking to eventually get an 1811 fed gig so im looking for a good agency thats hiring that I can put in a good 3-5 yrs and then go fed.

So if anyone has anyone suggestions other than the two I mentioned as those are the only two ive applied to so far. Im looking to stay along the east coast. thanks in advance for the help.

There are several agencies along the east coast from Maine to Florida. What you need to decide first is what geographical location you prefer to work at.

Comment

I want to work in a bIg city. Somewhere between new york and DC along the east coast. Just wondering if offered both MODC and BPD which agency I should choose or if there's another agency out there close that might be better.

Comment

I went w/MPDC. I looked into BPD but the Metro Washington area appealed to me more, so did the higher pay at MPDC and amoung other things I also liked that fact that it's the Nations Capitol.

I think either BPD or MPD would be a great place to start given your desired carreer path. Just research both options and take your pick.

G-Luck.
        sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12769 users online. 479 members and 12290 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X