300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniform store

Hi, I live in Fairfax Co, near DC and I can't find a Police Equipment/Uniform store around here. Any one have any advice on where to shop in the local area?

Thank you!

Washington Police Supply is where I use to get some of my stuff.....
    Not a lot of stuff in the store but they can get you anything you need within a couple of days.... It's owned by a couple of MPD Officers......

1612 20th Street, N.W., Suite 500, Washington, D.C. 20009
    Tel: 202-462-4532

Maryland Small Arms Range, Inc., 9311 Old Marlboro Pike, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772. TEL: 301-599-0800 has a ton of stuff as well. I use to go shoot there and saw PG County and Sheriff in there....along with MD State, MPD, and lots of Feds......

Other than those two....I haven't a clue. I am suspecting there is some places out in Arlington or Fairfax Counties......

Comment

the only other I can think of is Quantico arms off 395 at potomic mills exit and 10-8 of 395 fort belvoir exit
      on the job.....

Comment

When I first got hired by my department, we were measured for our uniforms at a place in DC called Jimmie Muscatello's Washington Uniform Center. They had a wide selection of uniform items and seemed to know their stuff.

As far as gear and equipment goes, 10-8 Duty Gear in Lorton and Quantico Tactical Supply in Woodbridge have pretty decent stuff. Those are the only shops I've been to since I moved here a couple weeks ago, so there might be better stores around that I haven't seen yet.

Comment

Thank you all for your quick responses

Comment

You can also try Virginia Arms in Manassas
            9760 Center street
            Manassas VA 20110
            Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

Originally posted by Defender06 View Post
              Hi, I live in Fairfax Co, near DC and I can't find a Police Equipment/Uniform store around here. Any one have any advice on where to shop in the local area?

Thank you!

I now order most of my uniforms through QUARTERMASTER qmuniforms.com cheap prices and they have alot of stuff.
              sigpicTrain Hard!!! Fight Smart

Comment

VIRGINIA SMALL ARMS IN MANASSAS IS VERY LAW ENFORCEMENT FRIENDLY AND THEY GIVE LEO DISCOUNTS. THEY HAVE A GREAT SELECTION OF EQUIPMENT AND THE BEST PRICES ON FIREARMS. BERNIE OWNS THE STORE AND IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. THERE IS ALSO GALLS.COM, GTDISTRIBUTORS.COM, AND A WHOLE ASSORTMENT OF REPUTABLE LEO DISTRIBUTORS ON LINE SUCH AS QUARTERMASTER, STREICHERS AND OTHERS.

Comment

uniform shops

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                  Washington Police Supply is where I use to get some of my stuff.....
                  Not a lot of stuff in the store but they can get you anything you need within a couple of days.... It's owned by a couple of MPD Officers......

1612 20th Street, N.W., Suite 500, Washington, D.C. 20009
                  Tel: 202-462-4532

Maryland Small Arms Range, Inc., 9311 Old Marlboro Pike, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772. TEL: 301-599-0800 has a ton of stuff as well. I use to go shoot there and saw PG County and Sheriff in there....along with MD State, MPD, and lots of Feds......

Other than those two....I haven't a clue. I am suspecting there is some places out in Arlington or Fairfax Counties......

Washington Police supply no longer has walk-in business. Strictly online sales. Md small arms is not too bad....of course there's Muscatello's on Rhode Island ave, that handles all the ditrict's agencies.

In waldorf there is a police supply store as well.....would be kinda far for you though.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDlateral View Post
                    Washington Police supply no longer has walk-in business. Strictly online sales.
                    That sucks....I liked running down there to grab quick stuff instead of waiting on an online order...

Originally posted by MPDlateral View Post
                    Md small arms is not too bad....
                    I actually know the owner. That's where we (and a lot of Fed agencies) go to shoot...... He has a ton of stuff in stock for LEOs and can order anything you need.....

Comment

Good stuff thanks again!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3886 users online. 171 members and 3715 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X