Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSA Police

Hey everyone,
    I know there are some previous threads about this but most of them are pretty outdated and/or don’t have much info.
    I was wondering if anyone had any experience with NSA police and could give me some more info about them than what is in the basic job description. From what I gather it seems to be a huge department with lots of funding, good equipment, but is mainly standing post. Does anyone know about their specialty units, such as ERT? I’m thinking about applying with them so if anyone has anything to share either here or thru PM please do. Thanks!

I dont know how old you are but if you are between 21-36 go apply to US Supreme Court Police, US Capitol Police, US Park Police, Border Patrol, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) or local police department for Retirement purposes.
    NSA you will have to go through a rigorous background check for your top secret clearance. You will stand post mainly. They do have patrol type of units but dont think you gonna be like local police n doing all these lockups and papering.
    You are a well paid security guard protecting people , property and information.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4314 users online. 193 members and 4121 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X