300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEP Police 2019

Did anyone apply for this last BEP opening?

I did - was recently "not referred"
    May 2017 PSU Grad, 2 years Cyber Security experience
    No LE/Military

Comment

All vets from my BEP contact were referred..

I'm going to be at the zoo one day next week. Will try to come around and see you
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Has anything changed at BEP for example shifts, patrols, leadership and etc.?

Comment

Has anyone heard back from them after being referred?

Comment

Has anyone heard back from their interviews.?

Comment

Originally posted by DCFED View Post
              Has anyone heard back from their interviews.?
              I haven't.
              1*

Comment

What is the interview process like? I’m scheduled for an interview in Ft. Worth Texas.

Comment

• vdfnco
                  vdfnco commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mine was very laid back. I was interviewed by two supervisors.

Awesome. Well I hope I’m on if the 13 candidates to be selected.

Comment

Vdfnco... what announcement did you apply for? My friend and I applied in September and we interview in 10 days. Are we like round two?

Comment

• vdfnco
                    vdfnco commented
                    Editing a comment
                    19-BEP-140

I interviewed in July. Still haven't heard anything nor has USAjobs been updated.

I guess no news is good news since not hearing nothing back after the interview.

Comment

• Usmc1586
                    Usmc1586 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just curious.. if you EOD for CBP in February of 2020 why are you still applying for jobs like BEP, Zoo Police, Fairfax Animal Control Police. CBP probably has the best pay and benefits out of all of those.

• DCFED
                    DCFED commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Damn you really following and keeping up with what I'm doing. I never applied to FFX Animal Control. When going to the grocery store when getting eggs do you just buy one egg or buy an carton of eggs?

I like to have multiple jobs lined up just in case. I want to have options. I can apply to all the jobs I want to.

• Usmc1586
                    Usmc1586 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nvm.. your lack of professionalism explains my question.. it’s not hard to follow you BTW...you post on every job in the DMV area or create a new thread about it...

Lack of nothing i can post every where and anywhere i choose on this post. I can apply to as many jobs as I want to whether I have an EOD or not. People do it every day in the job market. I see many people on here post on different areas because they choose to find and seek job information this is an "police forum" right. How long you been in LE USMC 1586?

Comment

I had my interview last week on Tuesday and I was just thankful to be there. My interview was really fast and only lasted 12-15 minutes. I’m just praying now I receive an offer via email. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Nothing new yet

Comment

Offers went out today

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14327 users online. 442 members and 13885 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X