300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Mint Police

Any US Mint Police or former Mint Cops on the forum? They seem to be hiring at the San Francisco Mint. Any info. On working conditions, pay, politics, or anything interesting would be great. I’m already a 083 Police Officer with an other Fed.-agency so I have a clue, but the more information the better. Thanks…
    In God we trust, everyone else we search!

Good luck. I check in with them every few months. They're never hiring... at least in the DC area.
    Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

I know the D.C. mint is hiring a new Cheif. They sent a letter to my station.

Comment

Good to know. Maybe they'll open up recruitment too.
        Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

Per usajobs.opm.gov: 1+ vacancies - San Francisco, CA .Job Announcement Number: 07-USMINT-157
          In God we trust, everyone else we search!

Comment

Just a heads up on the SF Annoucement......you must be in the following catagories to apply.....as it's not a general public annoucement.....and you have to be in the local commuting area......

------------------------
            WHO MAY APPLY

Current permanent US MINT employees with competitive status;

Current permanent Federal employees in competitive service positions or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility from the local commuting area;

Individuals eligible for the Treasury Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP) from the local commuting area;

Individuals eligible for the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP) from the local commuting area;

Current Federal employees in excepted service positions covered by an interchange agreement from the local commuting area;

Individuals who are eligible for appointment under authorities such as the Veteran's Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA), Veteran's Recruitment Appointment (VRA), disabled individuals, returned volunteers from the Peace Corps or VISTA, etc. from the local commuting area.

http://jobsearch.usajobs.opm.gov/get...=0&SUBMIT1.y=0

Comment

Ive been pondering whether or not to post to this thread and I have decided to post.

I know lots of Mint cops. Current morale is low at almost all stations. They have had funding problems which has hit the police to the point they still have posts which are unmanned and possiblity of going to contract security. Lots of turnover in mangement especially if you havent come over from the good ole boy network at the Secret Service.

If your older and want a nice laid back job than Id suggest looking at the US mint PD.
              I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3065 users online. 148 members and 2917 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X