300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usms Bi

I am shocked to not see the words polygraph in the USMS BI. Is there really no polygraph testing in the BI phase of the application process?

Originally posted by Terp22
    I am shocked to not see the words polygraph in the USMS BI. Is there really no polygraph testing in the BI phase of the application process?
    No poly for USMS and several other Federal agencies.....

Not sure why folks think that agenices that don't poly are some crappy place to work for or something is wrong with them because they don't use them.....as the poly isn't the "cure all" for backgrounds...

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357
      No poly for USMS and several other Federal agencies.....

Not sure why folks think that agenices that don't poly are some crappy place to work for or something is wrong with them because they don't use them.....as the poly isn't the "cure all" for backgrounds...

I never said it was a crappy place to work for, or that a polygraph is a cure all. It was only a question.

I was just shocked, it is the first place I have seen that does not require one. I am happy there is no polygraph. I rather somebody investigate the crap out of me rather then chance my career on an examination that is not 100%.

In my opinion it is better that agencies dig deeper instead of relying on a test for an easy out in background investigations.

Thanks for your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Terp22
        I never said it was a crappy place to work for, or that a polygraph is a cure all. It was only a question.
        Wasn't really tossing that out at you...just tossing that out in general....that some folks think that places that don't poly or CVSI are crap-holes to work for.....

Some folks don't believe in them......or don't have the money to spend on them....

I worked for 3 civilian agencies before going federal. One of those did CVSI...the rest didn't.

My federal agecny doesn't use them.......

Comment

What other agencies don't use them?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4741 users online. 272 members and 4469 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X