• Show
Clear All

• pentagonpd1
    replied
    did anyone get their results. If so, what is your score

Leave a comment:

• CPDjock
    replied
    The exam is scored but as long as you passed with a 70% you will move forward.

Leave a comment:

• jlb2120
    replied
    Originally posted by pentagonpd1
    Did anyone take the written exam on April 4th for the DC police.
    Hows it going.. I took the exam on the 4th. How do you think you did? Any LE/military experience? assigned a BI yet?
    J. Bickel

Leave a comment:

• pentagonpd1
    replied
    Did anyone take the written exam on April 4th for the DC police.

Leave a comment:

• rleejr79
    replied
    Originally posted by CPDjock
    The last week in Feb. '07.

We had to take it together then...I wonder which one he was...hmm

Leave a comment:

• CPDjock
    replied
    The last week in Feb. '07.

Leave a comment:

• rleejr79
    replied
    Originally posted by CPDjock
    A buddy of mine starts on the 17th. He started the process seven months ago.
    You know when he took the med/psych?

Leave a comment:

• CPDjock
    replied
    A buddy of mine starts on the 17th. He started the process seven months ago.

Leave a comment:

• rleejr79
    replied
    Any updates for any applicants further down in the process yet?

Leave a comment:

• Chiller
    replied
    Originally posted by atomicBOMB
    last week i was a little concerned bc my BI hadnt contacted me after i got my test results. well i decided to go by the recruiting office to see what the deal was and guess what...i definately got rejected! they told me i can apply again next year. still no letter but hopefully ill luck out like chiller and be half way thru training for capitol police by the time i get it. its back to the drawing board for me guys.

Don't sweat it bro. There are plenty of depts. out there

GL

Leave a comment:

• atomicBOMB
    replied
    last week i was a little concerned bc my BI hadnt contacted me after i got my test results. well i decided to go by the recruiting office to see what the deal was and guess what...i definately got rejected! they told me i can apply again next year. still no letter but hopefully ill luck out like chiller and be half way thru training for capitol police by the time i get it. its back to the drawing board for me guys.

Leave a comment:

• jlb2120
    replied
    I just took the test today (04/04) and am graduating in May.. during oreintation they told me to list all off campus houses I have lived in. And if your primary mailing address is still your parent's home, just put an asterisk by your school address and make a note that its your house at school.. They didn't seem to make a big deal out of it so I wouldnt worry

Leave a comment:

• CPDjock
    replied
    The next academy class begins on the 17th.

The hiring process is very quick overall. Chances are if you hit a speed bump it is during your BI. Most people are hired in well under 6 months. Like me. However, it does take a long time to find out if you weren't hired which leaves people hanging for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Chiller
    replied
    Originally posted by rleejr79
    Ouch. Sorry to hear that. Do they supply you with a definitive answer as to rejection in your letter?

More qualified candidate based on background investigation is all it said. It did list a phone number to call and get specifics but I trashed it as I was already half way thru the academy with my present dept. so I didn't really care.

Leave a comment:

• rleejr79
    replied
    Ouch. Sorry to hear that. Do they supply you with a definitive answer as to rejection in your letter?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4931 users online. 310 members and 4621 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X