Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are there classes every month or every few months?

Comment

• If anyone else got a call PM me, see if we can find a place after FLETC!

Comment

• It has been a month now. Still no word on the results of my psych. They told me 15 business days. Well beyond that. I hope this does not signal any bad news

Comment

• Godwilling824
          Godwilling824 commented
          Editing a comment
          HI, I have also been waiting to hear the results of the pysch tests as well. I took it on Aug 1st. I am wondering if anyone knows if that's a good or bad thing If we didn't hear anything back after 15 business days.

• Toophurious
          Toophurious commented
          Editing a comment
          I have bad news. I have emailed the background investigations and my application will no longer be considered. But I have no idea however.

• Hi. Is there anyone here who completed the Gauntlet July 30th to Aug 1st and has heard something back yet? I have yet to hear anything back from anyone and it has been over 15 business days.

Comment

• JonnyNugz
          JonnyNugz commented
          Editing a comment
          im waiting for my first testing weekend after submitting my PHS but it seems like ill be waiting a while after the gauntlet now

• Bam9911
          Bam9911 commented
          Editing a comment
          JonnyNugz have you heard anything yet? My BI hasn’t emailed back.

• JonnyNugz
          JonnyNugz commented
          Editing a comment
          Bam9911 I’ve been talking with my BI and I can’t move forward yet since I’m missing a document from something that happened a while ago. I think they’re trying to get it for me since I can’t but idk what’s up with my end yet

• Well, I have bad news. I will not be moving on. After going through and finishing the whole process, coming down and spending hundreds of dollars on hotels and travel. I will not be getting the job. That is the risk you take when you are coming from out of town. Best of luck to all of you.

Comment

• Toophurious
          Toophurious commented
          Editing a comment
          Not quite sure if it was my psych. He said I will get an email soon. JonnyNugz. I have completed the gauntlet back on July 23rd, 24th, and 25th. I dont know why they have rejected me but I will probably find out soon. Godwilling824

• Godwilling824
          Godwilling824 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well good luck to you in the future!

• JonnyNugz
          JonnyNugz commented
          Editing a comment
          im anxiously waiting to do my initial weekend and get that date set. i think i might get it next week at some point since it seems like everyone gets theirs 2 weeks after PHS submission

• Bost617
          Bost617 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey, did they ever tell you why you were no longer being considered?

• Anyone here from the most recent gauntlet? The 22nd through 24th?
        Last edited by Bost617; 08-28-2018, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Engine_702
          Engine_702 commented
          Editing a comment
          i was at the one 21-23rd

• Originally posted by Bost617 View Post
        Anyone here from the most recent gauntlet? The 22nd through 24th?
        i was at the one 21-23rd

Comment

• Bost617
          Bost617 commented
          Editing a comment
          Did your poly guy tell you to keep a heads up if they call the academy soon? Mine said they have offers going out like crazy

• Engine_702
          Engine_702 commented
          Editing a comment
          no my guy didn't he just told to keep doing what im doing and good luck with the rest of my process.

• Remember, no news is good news and just be patient. But while being patient keep in shape!

Comment

• Does anyone know what the top pay for US capitol police is? I see the website states 70k when you reach a private first class but does the salary go higher with years on the job. I have been searching for the top pay or salary scale but no luck. Also what is the retirement like? I was just contacted to start the process for this agency.
          Exams Taken:
          NYPD, NYPDSSA ,NYPDTEA NYCDEP, NYCDOC ,NYCDOS Enforcement, PAPD ,NYSDOC, NYPD dispatcher, NCPD, NYS Trooper, NYS University Police (downstate/upstate), Monroe County PD, Chenango Sheriff, Rochester PD, YPD ,OC Sheriff.

In Process:
          NYPDPC Exam 2214
          APD5- Complete
          Medical- Complete

JST- 11/20/2013
          Oral/Psyc- 11/27/2013
          Mini Med - ?

Comment

• orlandofed5-0
            orlandofed5-0 commented
            Editing a comment
            You get yearly raises and COL adjustments in line with what other federal employees get.

• PuertoRican_COP
            PuertoRican_COP commented
            Editing a comment
            so what would that be? im trying to figure out the top pay

• Chiller
            Chiller commented
            Editing a comment
            Top pay depends on whether you promote or not so it will differ. Top pay for PFC is over 100K

Retirement isn’t good in my opinion so plan on investing heavily in your TSP that’s offered. If you don’t then it’s your own fault

• Anyone have updates on where they are at in the process ?

Comment

• I submitted my PHS a couple days ago. Haven't heard anything since.

This is the second time I've submitted the PHS. I applied last year and filled out the PHS. Received an invitation to the assessment center but wasn't in good enough shape so I declined.

Comment

• Met with my investigator last week of September didn’t make the October 5th class. Just waiting on the next one anyone know when the next one will be ?

Comment

• 3Aiverson
                3Aiverson commented
                Editing a comment
                November 27

• Hey guys, I submitted PHS on September 25th (14 days ago). Havent heard a word since. Any idea how long it takes to hear something back? Also what would my next steps be?

Good luck to everyone, I'm really hoping to join!

Comment

• Hey guys, just got notified I'm doing my assessment in DC on Nov. 10-11.... Anyone else going?

Also, what did you guys do about a hotel and transport while there? The email contained no information. Any recommendations (cheap).

I'd love to get in contact with anyone else going.

Comment

• Anyone have any information?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3375 users online. 158 members and 3217 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X