300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Deleted
    Last edited by LEO9; 08-14-2018, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Hi all, I applied on 07/03 submitted my personal history on 07/13, and just got back from the 08/04-08/05 assessment weekend in DC. Passed the PRT and the POST. Any one have insight as to how long before they will contact me notifying if they're putting me through to the Gauntlet phase?
      -Congrats to other folks who passed the weekend!

Comment

• LEO9
        LEO9 commented
        Editing a comment
        This forum is dry so you won’t get to many replies. I wish I can give you the right answer, but I’m an out of state applicant and they process those first. I was given the green light for the gauntlet phase right there and then. I stayed and extra week to complete the rest of the process. I’m going to assume, whatever is left after they process the out of state, will be given to the rest.

• Bost617
        Bost617 commented
        Editing a comment
        LEO9 Yeah, I've noticed not too many folks on here. A group of us were told that unless we were from the DC area and could stay for another few days (This was after we'd passed the PRT and the POST) that we were just to wait for a call to schedule the Gauntlet. I spoke to Background Investigations this morning and they said there must've been miscommunication and that they'd call back later today to schedule it.

• Engine_702
        Engine_702 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was able to stay and schedule for the 21-23 and im from out of state. Just got my COE today and medical forms.

• Post deleted
      Last edited by LEO9; 08-14-2018, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Got my condition offer today as well. Headed back this coming week for gauntlet

Comment

• Engine_702
          Engine_702 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good luck to you

• Submitted my application for the USCP. Seems like its a pretty fast process for out of state applicants and condensed. I'm from PA and its my first time ever applying for a FLE career!

Anyone know when, time-wise, I would receive the PHS documents, get scheduled for the testing weekends?

Comment

• Originally posted by JonnyNugz View Post
          Submitted my application for the USCP. Seems like its a pretty fast process for out of state applicants and condensed. I'm from PA and its my first time ever applying for a FLE career!

Anyone know when, time-wise, I would receive the PHS documents, get scheduled for the testing weekends?
          Entire process will take you only a few weeks, for example,
          May 5th and 6th I completed the following:
          • Orientation
          • Physical Readiness Test (PRT)
          • Police Officer Selection Test (POST)
          • Pre-Hire Interview
          May 21, 22nd and 23rd:
          • Medical @ 5:30am
          • Paperwork
          • Polygraph
          • 6 hour, 11 exam Psych exam
          Within 15 business days you receive results of the psych exam which is one of the final steps

Comment

• LEO9
            LEO9 commented
            Editing a comment
            JonnyNugz it was within weeks

• LEO9
            LEO9 commented
            Editing a comment
            PA_Ed you haven’t received a call yet?

• Toophurious
            Toophurious commented
            Editing a comment
            It has been a month for me and no psych results yet. Should I contact my investigator about this?

• PA_Ed
            PA_Ed commented
            Editing a comment
            LEO9 - accepted elsewhere, pass all of USCP hiring obstacles
            Toophurious, yes call investigator...only suppose to take 15 business days

• How long does the poly usually last ?

Comment

• JonnyNugz
            JonnyNugz commented
            Editing a comment
            how far along are you in the process?

• PA_Ed
            PA_Ed commented
            Editing a comment
            Engine_702 the actual poly, answering the questions only takes 15 minutes
            You'll be in the room for 45-90 minutes in total

• Completed Medical this Morning now just waiting till 1300 to sitdown with background for paperwork then poly at 1400

Comment

• JonnyNugz
            JonnyNugz commented
            Editing a comment
            Engine_702 im assuming youre in the gauntlet phase right now? Any insight into how the first weekend was for you and the current process and how it works for out of state people? Im about to submit my PHS in a day or two and wait for my first testing weekend.

• Engine_702
            Engine_702 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes im in the gantlet phase. I am from out of state as well. The assessment center is two days and ot was done on weekend. Which is helpful if you work a full time job. As for ky experience so far everything has been run in a short amount of time saving on my trips.

• JonnyNugz
            JonnyNugz commented
            Editing a comment
            im assuming youve made 2 trips thus far down to the DC area and a 3rd coming up for the oral board? Do you know if you passed the gauntlet on the same trip or do you wait and find out?

• Anyone know when they start making calls for the September class??

Comment

• This is my second visit completed oral boards Tuesday, medical/ poly today and psych Thursday. As of now everything completed except pysch then its the BI. Everything except the pysch and oral boards youll know uf you make it through or not

Comment

• I have finished the whole process. I am an out of state candidate and I have finished the gauntlet phase back on July 23rd, 24th, and 25th. They told me that I will get my psych results back within 15 business days. It has been a month now and no results yet. Should I contact my background investigator about this? On one note, I was not immediately cleared on the medical side of things because of some missing papers. I have just submitted those papers just two days ago. I am guess this maybe had something to do with the delay. Not sure how they are connected if that is the case. I did call investigations and ask if my psych results were in yet. She told me I will get an email soon to let me know where I stand. Dont know if this is good or bad.
              Last edited by Toophurious; 08-22-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Bam9911
                Bam9911 commented
                Editing a comment
                JonnyNugz

I submitted my PHS in mid July and they checked my credit in early August, and I still haven’t heard anything about testing. Hopefully they schedule us for next month.

• JonnyNugz
                JonnyNugz commented
                Editing a comment
                Bam9911 thats interesting. ive read around here that its a pretty quick turn around like a week or two. but i guess we'll see next month then.

• Bam9911
                Bam9911 commented
                Editing a comment
                Might be waiting until after the end of the fiscal year to schedule an assessment. I just emailed my investigator, I’ll let you know what she says.

• JonnyNugz
                JonnyNugz commented
                Editing a comment
                Bam9911 awesome thank you! I'll let you know if I get a scheduled date after i submit my PHS today

• Maybe I can shed some light that everyone’s process is different. I took my assessment July 14-15

on the 14th I did Orientation first, followed by PRT. I passed PRT.
              on the 15th I met with 1 of my BI, and Took the post. Passed the post right there and then. Received a COE.

gauntlet phase was 17-19

on the 17th I had my oral board at 8am. Rest of the day off
              on the 18th I had my medical in VA at 630a, passed
              same day I went for the Poly Graph-Passed.
              on the 19th I had the psychological and oral interview.( wait 3 business weeks for results).
              Also I had multiple investigators as well. One had called me earlier in July that he’d be coming to my state to conduct my background, but he didn’t because at that time he didn’t have my pysch reaults. About 2 weeks later I got another call from another BI telling my I had passed my Pysch and they gave him a green light to begin my background. He was here August 17th. Met with my at my job, spoke to my employer. After he went to my residents spoke to my parents, neighbors. He told me he had to get my case done by Monday 8/20. I just received a call, I need one more signature to be in the next class. Hope that somewhat helps. Everyone’s case is different everyone’s BI is also different.

Comment

• LEO9
                LEO9 commented
                Editing a comment
                @JonnuNugz the oral board was just questions based off your life and or job experiences and how you can relate. Pretty straight forward. Just be honest with the poly. The examiners have heard everything so don’t be ashamed to tell him anything. It’s your only chance to be honest before you lie and hurt yourself. Overall process was pretty cool. Ask questions before you start so you get a better understanding of it. Good luck

• JonnyNugz
                JonnyNugz commented
                Editing a comment
                LEO9 did you receive your assessment date about a week or two after your PHS submission? Just trying to gauge when ill maybe get my dates in september

• Bost617
                Bost617 commented
                Editing a comment
                LEO9 did you hear back about your psych results right at the 15 business day mark or just around that time? Just anxious haha

• LEO9
                LEO9 commented
                Editing a comment
                Bost617 no I heard back within 3 working business weeks

• PHS submitted tonight. Now to just wait for my dates and to begin the process! Excited and ready to start it.

Comment

• Just got the call. Good luck to everyone else!!

Comment

• Bost617
                  Bost617 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good luck!

• Engine_702
                  Engine_702 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What class are you attending?

• LEO9
                  LEO9 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Engine_702 September

• Toophurious
                  Toophurious commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Are you going to Glynco or Artesia?

• Whens the next class

Comment

• JonnyNugz
                  JonnyNugz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thats what im wondering as well.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5100 users online. 265 members and 4835 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X