300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CopQuestions8 View Post
    In reference to the benefits can someone explain to me what the student loan repayment program incentive is? Also, what is a transit subsidy? Will we have to pay anything or will it be given to us?
    You apply for tuition reimbursement. Up to 10K which is taxed leaving you around 7k. You have to commit to 2 years or you’ll pay it back

For transit they give you X amount of dollars per month to use for subway/bus/train. That said you give up all your POV parking privileges if you accept it. Get caught riding the trains for free and pocketing the money can get you fired.
    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

• Localcop26
      Localcop26 commented
      Editing a comment
      Chiller, do you know when the next academy is?

• CopQuestions8
      CopQuestions8 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I heard it may be at the departments discretion so do they usually have enough for all the officers? Also, what type of differential you guys get for evenings/nights/weekends?

• Also, what type of differential you guys get for evenings/nights/weeken

Comment

• Originally posted by CopQuestions8 View Post
      Also, what type of differential you guys get for evenings/nights/weeken
      Probably get the night differential that all employees get from 6pm-6am which is 10% and the same Sunday premium that all employees get which is 25%
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• Hi. I had a final home visit interview on October 28 but I have not received any calls yet.... How long does usually it take?

Comment

• Localcop26
          Localcop26 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was told the next class starts in Feb 2018. They moved the Dec class.

• Thank you. I guess I just have to wait... Do you know anybody who did not make it after final interview??? Are they going to let me know if i dont make it?

Comment

• Localcop26
          Localcop26 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, they will send you an email if you are no longer in the loop. You will receive a phone call if you are selected.

• Can someone explain the yearly pay raises up to 10yrs?

Comment

• Plenty of transportation stipends. Not many use it because you lose all parking privileges

orlando was right about differential

no clue when next class is

the pay scale out there clearly explains your raises
          Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

• I am going through the process for Capitol Police now. Has anyone successfully completed an oral board? What exactly do they ask you? Also how long does the background check take? I have my oral board tomorrow so any information would be appreciated.

Comment

• Parksw
              Parksw commented
              Editing a comment
              Google it it helps
              Last edited by Parksw; 12-18-2017, 09:43 AM.

• Parksw Looking it up helped a lot. Thanks for the info. What was your home visit like also have you received a academy date or a phone call yet?

Comment

• Parksw
              Parksw commented
              Editing a comment
              When I had a home visit interview, my BI was very nice and friendly. If you google it, it will show you some examples because I don't think I am allow to tell you exactly what they ask...
              I got the call around Dec 5~10th. Again, be 100% honest then you will be fine.
              I think, it took me almost 4 weeks for the call after home visit interview.

• Thundercatho03
              Thundercatho03 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the reply. When you say you got the call does it mean they have given you a final offer and an academy date? If so congratulations and good luck at FLETC. I went through the oral boards and I think it went well . I have done the psych evaluation and the PRT and the polygraph and medical successfully. I am waiting for a more in-depth background check which should be fine as I have never even gotten so much as a speeding ticket... I am curious to know if they visited any of your friends or family members?

• Parksw
              Parksw commented
              Editing a comment
              When your BI call you for the final home visit interview, he will let you know I think... Good Luck

• Can any one tell me how long is FLETC in GA for Capitol police and any tips???
            Thank you.

Comment

• 12 weeks and start getting shape now I can tell you that.

Comment

• Parksw
                Parksw commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you.

• Hello all, I have applied to the USCP a few days ago, that same day, I received an email to fill out a personal history statement. What are the physical tests you have to go through to continue in the process. Also how long can this process take?
              Last edited by Toophurious; 01-06-2018, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• Parksw
                Parksw commented
                Editing a comment
                It took me about 16 weeks but it can be longer...you can google US CAPITOL POLICE PRT for physical test.

• Toophurious
                Toophurious commented
                Editing a comment
                How was the training academy? How should I start preparing for the academy?

• Parksw
                Parksw commented
                Editing a comment
                look up the previous posts..

• Has the policy changed on carrying your firearm on an aircraft? Are you allowed to do so?

Comment

• In the FLETC, should we expect to get tasered, OC'd, and put through the gas house too?

Comment

• Will Capitol Police still bring you on as a private even with 10 years of federal law enforcement experience . That starting pay is low for a person with experience.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3101 users online. 130 members and 2971 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X