Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just completed my oral board yesterday. Dont know how long it will take for my BI to be completed but the Hr lady said im being considered for the August class. Anyone know if its possible they get a BI done in about 4weeks?

Comment

• DCFED
      DCFED commented
      Editing a comment
      August is next week.

• DCFED correct but I would have up until August 20th to receive an invite being that the class starts August 21st. At least that's what the lady in Hr told me yesterday.

Comment

• DCFED
      DCFED commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn 21st is cutting it close and let them send you to FLETC while doing your background it's not the 1st time they did that. They need bodies.

• Update: To answer my own question that i had in the earlier post just in case someone might have the same question. Getting a Bi done in 4 weeks is possible. My Bi took 4days to be completed.
    See you all in Georgia

Comment

• I recently applied end of july and completed my packet and submitted it for review. Does anyone know typically how long the process takes before being contacted again for the next steps. Also does anyone know when the next class they are hiring for starts

Comment

• Fed306
      Fed306 commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean by packet? Took me a couple of weeks for them to invite me to complete the next steps in DC.

• Khabane
      Khabane commented
      Editing a comment
      I can only comment by timeline but:
      Applied second week of June. Notified/completed online personal history statement the third week of June. Invited to the Assessment center on the fourth week. I did hear that they are trying to expedite people for the late August/September academy so they might be busy with that.

• Sorry for not clarifying, it was the online personal history assessment. Been only a little over a week at this point.

Comment

• Anyone else waiting for the call?

Comment

• I know a class just started 8/21. Any rumors as to when the next class may begin.

Comment

• Pgkid
          Pgkid commented
          Editing a comment
          September 18th

• dragonburn15
          dragonburn15 commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess that would be for the people who went through the August assessment. I was invited to the assessment in the beginning of september.

• Anyone attending the September assessment??

Comment

• dragonburn15
          dragonburn15 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I received an invitation for that session

• Deleted post
        Last edited by seventhsun; 10-13-2017, 09:39 AM. Reason: Resolved

Comment

• When's the next class?

Anyone attend the August assessment center, and get hired yet?

Comment

• Just got my testing dates 10/9 and 10/10 anyone else going?
            Last edited by nick222; 11-13-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• until 2020 you can now be hired up to age 39/40 and retire at 60yo
              Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

• Does anyone know if Capitol Police accepts the cbpo polygraph results in lieu of their own?
                BOP 10/04/2015

Comment

• In reference to the benefits can someone explain to me what the student loan repayment program incentive is? Also, what is a transit subsidy? Will we have to pay anything or will it be given to us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt_Falco View Post
                    Does anyone know if Capitol Police accepts the cbpo polygraph results in lieu of their own?
                    I don’t believe they will/do
                    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2905 users online. 132 members and 2773 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X