Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all. Just wanted to get some info on the position of vehicle and materials screener with USCP that I recently applied to. Is it a pretty low end kind of job and what does the pay look like after a few years? The work seems decent and shifts look good. I tried searching for the CP pay scale but can't find it to get an idea of pay steps, but it starts at a CP-4. I'm currently with BOP and definitely trying to get out and move up to a better agency fast. Thanks for any info
    BOP 10/04/2015

Comment

• That's a civilian position not LE
      Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

• I applied to the Sep 2016 announcement, did my PHQ but have not heard anything since, is this normal? I tried calling but every time they keep telling me that I should hear something shortly and then a month or two goes by and nada.

Comment

• Nothing unusual about that. Keep in mind that no news is good news. Just keep a look out for an emails they send your way and good luck! Also keep in mind that everyone was busy with the holiday and the presidential events.

Comment

• 188 anyone?

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxx
              Last edited by VAresident202; 02-17-2017, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Hey all ,
                This may have been covered previous so my apologies. Submitted my PHS, and now scheduled fot Assessment center in march.. Any idea on the rest of the process and does this mean my background has been completed? Thanks to ANYONE with ANY helpful information.

Comment

• How many times will I have to travel to D.C. For the process?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lapz View Post
                    How many times will I have to travel to D.C. For the process?
                    I believe it will be for the assessment for two days. And i think the actuall training in Cheltenham MD/Fletch

Comment

• I went to an assessment in November and although I passed the written and fitness tests, they still have yet to let me know if I will be moving on to the gauntlet phase. Does anyone know if this kind of a wait is normal? They told me on my way that I am not disqualified and I know no news is good news, but I would still like to know if this kind of wait is normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonesfred45 View Post

I believe it will be for the assessment for two days. And i think the actuall training in Cheltenham MD/Fletch
                        You will have to go for at least the 2 day assessment.... Then you will have to go back out for the Gauntlet Phase (Poly, Psych, and Medical). Not sure if the Oral Boards is a completely separate time or if thats included in the Gauntlet Phase or not... But will be no more than 3 times for out of state. I am in Illinois and doing the same thing.

Comment

• Your oral board will be it's own trip.

Comment

• Any idea on Academy dates and number of slots?

Comment

• next academy is end of April, 48(ish)

Comment

• This might be off topic compared to the previous posts but does anyone know how many times you can contact a police agency to inquire about your status as a candidate? In the case of the Capitol Police, so far I have e-mailed them once and called them once. I am tempted to reach out to them again, but I don't want to come across as a pest. They currently have a job announcement that goes up to the end of April when at the same time, I went for an assessment in November and I still have yet to hear from them on whether or not I will be moving forward to the gauntlet phase. I don't know if I am still in the running or if this is their way of saying they don't want me. I do not mean to come across as impatient or frustrated, but I am really not sure as to whether or not I should reach out to them again or just sit tight and wait for them to contact me. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4525 users online. 262 members and 4263 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X