300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crazed View Post
    Thanks for the info. I figured the high turnover was due to easy lateral transfers. Guess not... Do many leave for private sector jobs like CSX security?

many? not really...but yes....people to local and other fed agencies all the time
    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

• Can someone give me info on the USCP physical? (i.e. whats to occur)

Comment

• Originally posted by cce2902 View Post
        Can someone give me info on the USCP physical? (i.e. whats to occur)

like what? its a normal health physical....eyes,ears,blood work etc.....bend over and cough
        Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Can someone give me info on the USCP physical? (i.e. whats to occur)
          It was very thorough. I recall even having a chest x-ray. Ironically, there wasn't the traditional turn your head to the side and cough. That always seemed to be a staple of the standard sports physical.

Comment

• Originally posted by vaguy11 View Post
            It was very thorough. I recall even having a chest x-ray. Ironically, there wasn't the traditional turn your head to the side and cough. That always seemed to be a staple of the standard sports physical.
            I was a little confused because on AVUE it states to bring "completed" Physical exam paper work to the Physical Exam, not to mention to the Poly as well. Obiviously some parts on SF83 cannot be completed without going to see a doctor. So, do I just complete what I can and leave the rest blank?

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazed View Post
              Thanks for the info. I figured the high turnover was due to easy lateral transfers. Guess not... Do many leave for private sector jobs like CSX security?
              What is CSX security? No such beast. There is CSX railroad police
              I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
                What is CSX security? No such beast. There is CSX railroad police
                Yep, that's what I meant.

Comment

• Does anyone know where the psych test location is at?

Comment

• Originally posted by NBF View Post
                    Does anyone know where the psych test location is at?
                    Call Avue for directions...

Comment

Call Avue for directions...
                      Thanks. But, where have others before us gone?

Also, if the Physical is taking place in the Rayburn, will we be expected to a run, pushups, or any type of physical fitness test or does that occur down at FLETC?

Comment

Thanks. But, where have others before us gone?

Also, if the Physical is taking place in the Rayburn, will we be expected to a run, pushups, or any type of physical fitness test or does that occur down at FLETC?
                        I did both about 4-5 months ago so I doubt it's changed. My psych was at an office in Fairfax and was administered by someone they contract to. My physical did not include any physical fitness components. Instead it was vision test, blood pressure, etc., etc. It was very thorough.

Comment

I did both about 4-5 months ago so I doubt it's changed. My psych was at an office in Fairfax and was administered by someone they contract to. My physical did not include any physical fitness components. Instead it was vision test, blood pressure, etc., etc. It was very thorough.
                          Vaguy1, thanks dude. Did you recall if they administered the MMPI personality test or some other one where they try and catch you in a lie(s)? How long did your psych test take?

Have you attended FLETC yet?

Comment

Vaguy1, thanks dude. Did you recall if they administered the MMPI personality test or some other one where they try and catch you in a lie(s)? How long did your psych test take?

Have you attended FLETC yet?
                            I'm definitely not at FLETC and am not hedging my bets that I ever will be! I'm just another # in the process.

I can't say what they administered. For one, I don't know, but even if I did I highly doubt it's proper to share. Anyway, I think the best advice is to always be honest. If you are then you don't have to worry about being caught in a lie, right?

The psych test took much longer than I anticipated. I was naive to think it would be just a couple of hours. Fortunately, I had no where to be. I think I was the first processed through that day and it took about 4 hours. I'm sure others were much longer.

Good luck!

Comment

I'm definitely not at FLETC and am not hedging my bets that I ever will be! I'm just another # in the process.

I can't say what they administered. For one, I don't know, but even if I did I highly doubt it's proper to share. Anyway, I think the best advice is to always be honest. If you are then you don't have to worry about being caught in a lie, right?

The psych test took much longer than I anticipated. I was naive to think it would be just a couple of hours. Fortunately, I had no where to be. I think I was the first processed through that day and it took about 4 hours. I'm sure others were much longer.

Good luck!
                              Sounds like you're just waiting for the "call", right? Are you now finished with all your steps?

No, I don't think you can cheat on these personality tests. I wasn't looking for answers to the questions. LOL. They are what they are I guess. But, you can bet that all of us want to make ourselves look better and the test originators already know that, so they figure this into our responses. I'm sure most people pass that phase with a very few being identified with personality disorders.

Chiller - how the heck did you squeeze by? LOL

Comment

• ^^^^^^^

come see me if you get hired

every step involved has been explained in here numerous times
                                Just shut your damn hole

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3596 users online. 173 members and 3423 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X