X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI Police

Are hiring... Top out is a GS-08
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Thanks for the heads up and seen them riding around downtown last week.

Comment

Not that bad a gig, money is decent just know that the job is 99 % security if your cool with that then it's something to do. I could do it

Comment

Originally posted by fedcop64 View Post
        Not that bad a gig, money is decent just know that the job is 99 % security if your cool with that then it's something to do. I could do it
        I sent the info to one officer this evening.

Lots of ladies working there. 5/2 8hr tours in DC. Quantico and West Virginia is 4/3 10hr tours
        Last edited by orlandofed5-0; 08-30-2016, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• UchihaMadara
          UchihaMadara commented
          Editing a comment
          How about NY?

Thanks Orlando for the heads up.

Does anyone have any feedback about FBI Police? How's the culture, the management, the conditions, etc?
        Last edited by Childof_theNight; 08-30-2016, 04:23 PM.
        *If the first questions you're asking is which weapon you'll be issued, what type of cruisers do they have, or if you can patrol with a local police dept, the job isn't for you because clearly that's all that you care about.*

Comment

Not a bad gig. Very security related in DC, NY and WV. Quantico is more patrol related. Direct information from guys in DC Code class.

Comment

Not a high speed police job, it's a good job if you know what their mission is and can except that. Pay isn't bad and from the ones I met seem to like it. Like Orlando said DC and NY is mostly security they do get DC code but not whole lot of patrol that's not to say a person won't but from what one of them told me it's around the block of HQ and WFO .

Comment

Originally posted by fedcop64 View Post
              Not a high speed police job, it's a good job if you know what their mission is and can except that. Pay isn't bad and from the ones I met seem to like it. Like Orlando said DC and NY is mostly security they do get DC code but not whole lot of patrol that's not to say a person won't but from what one of them told me it's around the block of HQ and WFO .
              Anything is better than DOD police I'm in..

Comment

Originally posted by DCFED View Post
                Anything is better than DOD police I'm in..

If you're young enough you need to get your 6C coverage. Capitol Police is open for a few more days.

Comment

Have a buddy who works in VA and he says they are told to do no police action. Another buddy works in WV and makes about 2 arrest a month. So it's not fast paced but it is a decent job.
                  1*

Comment

Originally posted by vdfnco View Post
                    Have a buddy who works in VA and he says they are told to do no police action. Another buddy works in WV and makes about 2 arrest a month. So it's not fast paced but it is a decent job.
                    2 arrests a month at the FBI's WV facility?! For what? The average DC police officer doesn't make that many arrests...
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distric...ice_Department

Comment

Originally posted by DCPSDcop View Post
                      2 arrests a month at the FBI's WV facility?! For what? The average DC police officer doesn't make that many arrests...
                      They work and assist the sheriff out there.

Comment

Originally posted by vdfnco View Post
                        I heard the opposite from a Sergeant in my DC code class. Unless it's an FBI employee, the Quantico folks can do their job.

Comment

-Looks like they're hiring for a new Police Chief (Unit Chief) at the GS-15 level. Had heard that in the past the highest ranking officer was a Major, but this seems like that individual has been elevated in GS rank and title. Position is closing today at midnight if anyone is interested in applying. (Here's the LINK)

-Any movement on the FBI Police lawsuit? Having read some of the court documents listed on the attorney's website (Here's the LINK) it seems like a cut and dry issue that is being muddled. One of the documents talks of the agency NOT implementing the proposed reorganization of the police force due to budgetary constraints should the officers' retirements be changed from non-LEO to LEO 6c.

Comment

Anyone know when they'll hiring again?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2839 users online. 200 members and 2639 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X