Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room for rent

Room for rent. $775/month.

I'm looking to rent out a room in my townhouse to recruit(s) moving to the area. The room is large with a large closet. There is a full bath that will primarily be yours (I have my own). Wifi included, ample parking, there is a gym right behind my place and there is a community pool in the complex less than half a block down the street. It's a nice 3K sq ft townhouse so there's plenty of room in here...

Location is in Anne Arundel County on the border of Edgewater and Annapolis. This is an awesome area, I wish I would have moved here off the break when I moved to the DMV area. I'm renting the room as I resigned from one Dept and am I'm the academy for another Dept (took a big pay cut).

It's 20min from the PG Academy and 34 miles from MPD's Academy. I drove further than this when attending my previous academy and lived in a crap area. Again, if I could do it all over I would have moved out this way a long time ago. Route 50 is also the best highway in the entire DMV area to travel on, period.

PM if interested. I'm debating renting out both spare rooms, in the event that there are two people looking (good potential for a car pooling arrangement).
    sigpic

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5728 users online. 342 members and 5386 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X