Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom line, what is the better Police force, MPD or US Secret service UD?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom line, what is the better Police force, MPD or US Secret service UD?

Looks like these are the last 2 police forces I might get into. What are the pros and cons of both agencies? By the way, I finally passed the POST exam for USSS UD on Thursday and got a panel interview on the weekend of September 6th through the ELAC. Thanks in advance. But, yeah, which ones are better and etc.

Are we supposed to intuitively know what MPD you are asking about? A SS guy I spoke with said the UD is a physical security gig.

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
      Are we supposed to intuitively know what MPD you are asking about? A SS guy I spoke with said the UD is a physical security gig.
      MPD meaning, Metropolitan Police Department..

Comment

One is a municipal Police Dept., one basically mans guard posts. Apples and Oranges..

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
          One is a municipal Police Dept., one basically mans guard posts. Apples and Oranges..
          Apples and oranges. Different missions. MPD is a good agency, USSS UD is good at what they do. UD has two branches, the "House" and Foreign Missions. Both are Security related, but Foreign Missions will/do get involved with traditional policing also. I know several of the UD officers and they travel a lot. When the President or Vice President travel, they have to go out and set up magnetometers and other physical security assets for their protection.

What it basically comes down to, what is going to make you happy in your career?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3970 users online. 258 members and 3712 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X