300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pentagon Police

Does anyone have any insight on when PFPA will be hiring again? I haven't seen an advertisement for this in well over a year. I remember there being a pervious thread, however it appears to have died down.

Not anytime soon. There was a hiring binge a year or so back in anticipation of the Mark Center. Turns out the demand for manpower was not what was expected. Now there is a huge surplus of officers. With federal hiring as slow as its been, no one is going anywhere.
    This is for all you new people. I only have one rule: everyone fights, no one quits. You don't do your Job i'll shoot you myself.

Comment

It's posted again!!!

Comment

The announcement is out, any questions, just ask

Comment

How many officers are they looking to hire?

Originally posted by krash131 View Post
          The announcement is out, any questions, just ask

Comment

Of course the one question I actually cannot answer 100% lol. . . .umm i would guess and say around 50, we have had officers leaving recently, so that would be my guess

Comment

LOL...Cool. I went for it about 4 yrs ago, passed oral board, medical and ran flat on the 1.5 mile. That was, IS the low point of my LE career. 4yrs later, 45 lbs lighter I'd leave smoke around that track. I'm going for it.
              Of course the one question I actually cannot answer 100% lol. . . .umm i would guess and say around 50, we have had officers leaving recently, so that would be my guess

Comment

Krash131, do you mind if I PM you? I some have some questions I would like to ask about this position and duties surrounding it.

Comment

no problem, send em

Comment

Whats the PT test standard?

Comment

I noticed that on the announcement, it stated a vacancy of (1). Is that accurate?

Comment

Right now the PT test is the same as the FLETC PEB. Bench press, sit and reach, agility drill, 1.5 mile run. It is not hard.

When agencies don't have an exact number to hire it sometimes comes up as "1" vacancy. Look at anywhere between 25 and 50. Not a huge hiring. A lot of people from the last announcement who were put in a holding pattern will get first crack.
                        This is for all you new people. I only have one rule: everyone fights, no one quits. You don't do your Job i'll shoot you myself.

Comment

Hey guys got my app in yesterday. Just curious and forgive me if it is a dumb question, are Pentagon Police 6c covered?

Comment

Originally posted by SGT. Smoke View Post
                            are Pentagon Police 6c covered?
                            Nope....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                              Nope....
                              Yeah, I figured it was wishful thinking since its 0083 but I thought I'd ask any how.

Anyone familiar with their hiring process? How friendly is it for out of towners, a couple of trips or many?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6357 users online. 336 members and 6021 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X