Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

United States Park Police testing again !!!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L3o1112
    replied
    Four year degree would suffice? I dont want to make tge trip then b turned back. That sucks tho only 😁 D.C

Leave a comment:

• battlewagon
    replied
    Originally posted by L3o1112 View Post
    Yu dont have to yave any LE experience do u? Also i see the physical is in DC i live in jersey does any one have the phyiscal anywhere besides DC?
    yes yu do unless u hav education experience

the physical is only being given in DC. it says that in capital letters, literally the first line of the announcement.

all your questions are in the vacancy.

and why did they extend the opening a week when they are taking massive numbers of applications?

Leave a comment:

• L3o1112
    replied
    Yu dont have to yave any LE experience do u? Also i see the physical is in DC i live in jersey does any one have the phyiscal anywhere besides DC?

Leave a comment:

• Lamp Lighter
    replied
    Ah, I see. Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully I can reuse my score. I'd rather not have to take a day off work to test again.

Leave a comment:

• Kwa256
    replied
    The process has been changed 3 times now (that I know of), NOW you take the PEB and then the written test. But if you took the written test already you may be able to skip it.

Leave a comment:

• Msuz
    replied
    This is my first time applying, but I was under the impression that the PEB is taken before the written test. I have not yet taken the written test but I also received that email and have scheduled my PEB.

Leave a comment:

• Lamp Lighter
    replied
    Have you guys gotten any communication since applying? I got an email Tuesday scheduling me for the PEB already which surprised me because I thought I would have to take the written test again. But maybe not because I took the test last Fall, passed it, and was scheduled to take the PEB but couldn't because I came down with the flu.

Leave a comment:

• Chiller
    replied
    really ****ed off one of your swat guys last night....apperently they have zero sense of humor like our cert guys do...LOL

he doesn't like me

Leave a comment:

• JadedUSPP
    replied
    Originally posted by crushem View Post
    does uspp have full medical upon retirement? wife and kids included?
    If you retire you get to keep your plan. Your kids can only stay on your plan just for so long until a certain age. With this left wing liberal crap called Obamacare, who knows.

Leave a comment:

replied
    http://www.uspppressroom.blogspot.com/

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by JadedUSPP View Post
    You realize there is always a pre-selection of whom puts in for these assignments regardless of the stipulations in the Union contract.
    That may be your opinion, but if you keep applying, sooner or later you land where you want to be... I know of several specialized units that people with NOHOOK at all got into.

Leave a comment:

replied
    if your kids need your health insurance after you have worked for them for 25 years, that is pretty bad. Ihope they are able to findtheirown health insurance LoL....but

I honestly do not know the answer, this is a good question that has never come up before, I know they cover you and your spouse.

Leave a comment:

• crushem
    replied
    does uspp have full medical upon retirement? wife and kids included?

Leave a comment:

• JadedUSPP
    replied
    Originally posted by 2971511 View Post
    Diverse mission, good gear, fun job, never a dull moment,every station is like working for a different agency, there is something for everyone, from SWAT, to Helo's, detectives, to horses,boats, motors,bikes,dogs, u name it we have it.
    You realize there is always a pre-selection of whom puts in for these assignments regardless of the stipulations in the Union contract.

Leave a comment:

• Future Fed
    replied
    Why did they come out with a new announcement so soon? Why not just make the list bigger of people to hire from the last announcement?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4157 users online. 262 members and 3895 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X