Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

United States Park Police testing again !!!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • United States Park Police testing again !!!!

    For all those interested, I have it on good authority that the USPP will begin open filing either tomorrow, or on Monday,and the post should be open until July 2011.

    Look for it on www.usajobs.opm.gov As soon as it is out I will post the link here.

    For all those who are interested, I was told that they will be doing the phyisical agility and PEB portion of it FIRST, followed by the written. So, if you are not in shape, start working out NOW so you will be ready.

    Good luck to all the candidates, THIS IS THE BEST POLICE JOB IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

  • #2
    Sounds like a plan. Is the base salary the same as the last announcement?

    Comment


    • #3
      52, and change I believe, but i am not 100%, it should be up later on the site.

      Comment


      • #4
        2971511,

        Would re-applying mess anything up with HR since Im still being considered for a class this year? I doubt it would but I just wanna be sure.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks for the heads up. Today I was thinking I need to look up USPP for opening.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Code21 View Post
            2971511,

            Would re-applying mess anything up with HR since Im still being considered for a class this year? I doubt it would but I just wanna be sure.
            Nope, not at all. If you got hired off the old list, they would just go past you on the new list.....

            Comment


            • #7
              Just put up. Open until July 1st

              http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.as...6+14%3a34%3a00
              I don't answer recruitment messages....

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks for the heads up - just threw my name in the hat.
                PD+

                Comment


                • #9
                  Why is USPP testing? Are there a lot of retirements?

                  Most other agencies are on a freeze, just curious why USPP is having another test.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by UD4LIFE View Post
                    Why is USPP testing? Are there a lot of retirements?

                    Most other agencies are on a freeze, just curious why USPP is having another test.
                    vacancies come up, we need a list of eligibles ready to go.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      How long is the application process approximately?
                      PD+

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by JJ1o87 View Post
                        How long is the application process approximately?
                        A little under a year. I think last year's announcement went up the end of July, testing started in late August. New class from that announcement will start in early July.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Go Banana View Post
                          A little under a year. I think last year's announcement went up the end of July, testing started in late August. New class from that announcement will start in early July.
                          Thanks!
                          PD+

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            This should be interesting in the next few years. We've got a load of folks with less than three years on, myself included, and a load of younger middle management. Once the old guard starts to retire, its going to be a free for all.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I am seeing alot of people applying, hopefully leaving to USPP including myself......lol

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 5173 users online. 315 members and 4858 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X