Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it. Well, that clears it up quite a bit - thanks.

Comment

Amtrak has P.O in Richmond? I have only heard of an investigator from out of state that comes by from time to time. That would be a good job, I know they call the local police in pretty often to take people off the train or run the dogs across some baggage.

Comment

Can someone provide the Amtrak Police Selection Process? I've completed the physical Agility, Written and currently on Background Investigation. Several of my references has been contacted already. I would like to know what will be my next step after the BI. Thank You

Comment

NM I found the information on APD website.

Comment

Originally posted by unit465 View Post
            Amtrak has P.O in Richmond? I have only heard of an investigator from out of state that comes by from time to time. That would be a good job, I know they call the local police in pretty often to take people off the train or run the dogs across some baggage.
            There was a few that were detailed down there.
            I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Looks like Amtrak is hiring cops in both Washington and Baltimore, as can be seen on their website. Good luck to anybody applying!
              NYPD Academy - July 2011 Session

Comment

has anyone completed there background investigation yet?

Comment

Does anyone know how long it takes to hear from Amtrak PD once u submitted an application ? My acct just says application "processing".

Thank you.

Comment

Does anyone know when and how promotions come with the position?

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
                      Does anyone know when and how promotions come with the position?
                      You have to apply. Generally have 3 years on for promotion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawseeker View Post
                        Does anyone know how long it takes to hear from Amtrak PD once u submitted an application ? My acct just says application "processing".

Thank you.
                        They tend to be quick once they get enough applications.

Comment

• Thank you Orlando. Hope they get enough soon !

Comment

• But make sure you have a relative on the department, you're fat, inexperienced, and are willing to do nothing to improve yourself once on the department. THAT my friend is the Amtrak PD!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tactical P View Post
                              But make sure you have a relative on the department, you're fat, inexperienced, and are willing to do nothing to improve yourself once on the department. THAT my friend is the Amtrak PD!
                              Let me guess. You didnt get hired...

Comment

• Orlando,

Would you happen to know how many applications constitutes enough for Amtrak PD to start their hiring process? Thank you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11470 users online. 410 members and 11060 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X