Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy that and thanks for the information.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical P View Post
      Copy that and thanks for the information.
      No problem, good luck!
      "We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.
      The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons".

Comment

Psych:

Has anyone here in the current process for DC heard from HR regarding the psych exams?

Comment

Has anyone here in the current process for DC heard from HR regarding the psych exams?
          Have you heard anything lately?
          "We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.

Comment

Nope. I've passed the PFT, the written test, the interview, and have by blue book completed and turned into my BI. Since then (Dec 1) I have heard not a peep.

Comment

Nope. I've passed the PFT, the written test, the interview, and have by blue book completed and turned into my BI. Since then (Dec 1) I have heard not a peep.
              Have you called? I know of one person who has recently finished the process and few others who are close.

Comment

I applied a long time ago and havent even gotta a response from anyone yet *side eye*

Comment

Bobby - I've called the BI a couple of times and left messages. I also emailed him to ensure all of my documents were in order. No reply to either. I also called HR and they told me since I am in the BI stage that they don't have a visual on the progress since it is now in the PD's hands.

Comment

I will attempt to inject some "life" into this thread again - have any folks made any progress yet? Any offer letters? Any BIs completed?

Comment

As far as I know, the academy starts in ten days. If there is any progress to be made it should be fast and furious.

Comment

Thanks. Do you know folks hired by Amtrak attending that academy class? I already have FLETC and relevant LEO experience under my belt. Maybe they are getting their academy class squared away then they'll get to my stuff. We shall see!

Comment

Thanks. Do you know folks hired by Amtrak attending that academy class? I already have FLETC and relevant LEO experience under my belt. Maybe they are getting their academy class squared away then they'll get to my stuff. We shall see!
                          Yes, I do know the recruits that will be attending the academy. It may be the case that the BIs are getting those who need to attend an academy out of the way first, but I don't know that for sure though. You may be in a different pile if you don't need an academy, but from my experience they hire laterals first and then send them through what ever comparative compliance course they may need.

Comment

Thanks. I see for MD there isn't a comparative compliance until August, not sure if that makes a difference for prior LEOs. Do you know how many APD recruits are in the class and are they attending in MD?

Thanks again for the information.

Comment

Thanks. I see for MD there isn't a comparative compliance until August, not sure if that makes a difference for prior LEOs. Do you know how many APD recruits are in the class and are they attending in MD?

Thanks again for the information.
                              No, I am not aware of any that will be in that class.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJBlack View Post
                                You get MPTC certified as well as DC certified.
                                I am not sure that is accurate. Good friend is Amtrak LEO, in Union Station, and he only got DC and VA, not MD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11098 users online. 418 members and 10680 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X