X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCFED
    replied
    Originally posted by krash131 View Post
    I was talking to my buddy about it last night and him and I were both in agreement, they should hire contractors to do them. Would most likely speed up the process. Or let a bigger division such as NY help out. He did say though that a lot of guys OTJ do get ticked that DC takes forever to move with decisions.

Has anyone else besides CW1234 gotten a test invite. I've been scouring my email like mad to make sure I didn't miss it
    I haven't received nothing for DC/BALTIMORE.

Leave a comment:

• krash131
    replied
    I was talking to my buddy about it last night and him and I were both in agreement, they should hire contractors to do them. Would most likely speed up the process. Or let a bigger division such as NY help out. He did say though that a lot of guys OTJ do get ticked that DC takes forever to move with decisions.

Has anyone else besides CW1234 gotten a test invite. I've been scouring my email like mad to make sure I didn't miss it

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Originally posted by DCFED View Post
    Oh ok thought OIG would have some type of input. That's crazy and I understand about OPM. Can Amtrak get with other RR police departments to do their background have like a joint background check.
    Nope. Amtrak still is a federal entity.

Leave a comment:

• DCFED
    replied
    Oh ok thought OIG would have some type of input. That's crazy and I understand about OPM. Can Amtrak get with other RR police departments to do their background have like a joint background check.

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Its ridiculous they should have more investigators or let AMTRAK OIG get involved just a little to help out.

Amtrak OIG is just as short and does there own employees. When you have 2 investigators who handle 2 divisions, plus get stuck working in uniform, there is a back log. Amtrak will never let OPM do backgrounds again because of issues they had in the 80's and 90's.

Leave a comment:

• DCFED
    replied
    Its ridiculous they should have more investigators or let AMTRAK OIG get involved just a little to help out.

Leave a comment:

• krash131
    replied
    2 investigators for DC and a lot of times they're stuck in uniform

Leave a comment:

• DCFED
    replied
    Originally posted by cw1234 View Post
    I'm just gonna take the test next week and see lol... that's a really long time to wait for a job...why do they take so long if they need people?
    Im guessing not enough investigators. Orlando can give you a better answer. .

Leave a comment:

• cw1234
    replied
    I'm just gonna take the test next week and see lol... that's a really long time to wait for a job...why do they take so long if they need people?

Leave a comment:

• DCFED
    replied
    That's ridiculous last time I only had to wait a year.

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Enjoy the 2 year wait. Only thing that moves fast is the Acela.

Leave a comment:

• cw1234
    replied
    Well I'm hoping for the best..

Leave a comment:

• DCFED
    replied
    Wow that's crazy alot of people applied months n even a year ago and haven't heard anything.

Leave a comment:

• cw1234
    replied
    congrats and for which location are you taking the test out of?
    I'm taking the test in DC. I applied months ago.

Leave a comment:

• DCFED
    replied
    Originally posted by cw1234 View Post
    I got an email recently from APD regarding their written test. Does anyone know what's on it? If the process is almost 2 years should I even waste my time?
    congrats and for which location are you taking the test out of?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3775 users online. 241 members and 3534 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X