Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just letting yall know Amtrak is hiring...just applied...

Comment

• I know and applied for it myself.. I guess they hurting for bodies people retiring or leaving for other jobs.

Comment

• Sounds good to me. Hopefully I'll get selected..good opportunity..

Comment

Good luck to everyone...don't go insane doin the fit assessment lol

Comment

• Did anyone here anything on the Baltimore announcement from the summer?

Comment

• No not at all I didn't hear anything from the baltimore announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by DCFED View Post
                No not at all I didn't hear anything from the baltimore announcement.

Well I just applied for the DC announcement and I received an email to take the Culture Assessment Test. I never got that email when I applied for the Baltimore announcement.

Comment

• Don't expect to hear something for awhile. Amtrak HR gets pulled to work extras for the holidays.
                  I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• Hey Orlando,

Do you have any insight as to why nobody was contacted from the Baltimore announcement?

Also, thanks for the info about HR working extra during the holidays.

Comment

• No idea. Baltimore is apart of DC, so they sometimes are not a priority to fill jobs in Baltimore. Also Amtrak HR is slower than a turtle..

Comment

• Hey Orlando is Amtrak short on Officers and how many officers are they looking to hire.

Comment

• Originally posted by DCFED View Post
                          Hey Orlando is Amtrak short on Officers and how many officers are they looking to hire.
                          From talking to a P/O in DC they're short handed but it's not. No idea on how many they're going to hire.

Comment

• Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
                            From talking to a P/O in DC they're short handed but it's not. No idea on how many they're going to hire.
                            OK Thank you and disregard that PM I sent you.

Comment

• Can anyone tell me what cities Amtrak serves besidees Boston, NYC, Philly and DC? I'm aware that the northeast has the most stationed cops but I'd like to know if Amtrak POs can transfer to areas in Florida or the Carolinas.

Comment

• A short answer to your question is yes, you can transfer to these areas but there are very few if any patrol jobs.
                                Last edited by firefighter-emt; 11-28-2015, 02:41 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6677 users online. 355 members and 6322 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X