300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lderek20 View Post
    I haven't heard anything either. Don't know what the hold up is. I applied in May.
    yeah same, I couldn't find the number to call as well.
    Dad i'll follow in your footsteps

Pittsburgh Boy

Comment

• I know this thread is old but, I thought I would pass along information for everyone. I applied last year probably around may. I just received an email today stating that they would be sending out an email with agility test information in the near future. I am assuming things with Amtrak just take a while to process. Good luck everyone

Comment

• same here, but it seems like we have to apply again?
        Dad i'll follow in your footsteps

Pittsburgh Boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Mferrell View Post
          same here, but it seems like we have to apply again?
          That is what I thought when I first was reading the email. After reading the sheet with the agility information it states that they have received your application and want to know if you are still interested or something to that effect. Basically its confusing but I think the first Attachment was just to let you know a new police position was posted on the website. However if you search for the title and number they have on the sheet it says that no position matches that discription. So I am under the assumption that they have my old application and will be sending out agility test dates. I left a message for HR yesterday so lets see if they actually call me back. If they do I will be sure to update you on what happens.

Comment

• the job they are referring to is for the boston location, not dc, we are still good

Comment

• check your emails, I just got a letter for the PT test this month

Comment

• Is it only the Physical Agility test they are conducting this month for DC? I got the letter as well and just want to be sure that's the only test they are giving and not the written.

Comment

• I just got the notice also. The PT Test is set for June 17 2014, which is this Tuesday coming up.

Comment

• -----------------------------------
                    Last edited by bgred; 11-18-2014, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Hey all I just have a few questions. I am a federal officer in DC. My wife is trying to get me to move down to VA beach area. Does Amtrak have any officers in the Norfolks area? Or can anyone list off any federal agencies in that area that would accept Fletc uptp that would be helpful. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer 6419 View Post
                        Hey all I just have a few questions. I am a federal officer in DC. My wife is trying to get me to move down to VA beach area. Does Amtrak have any officers in the Norfolks area? Or can anyone list off any federal agencies in that area that would accept Fletc uptp that would be helpful. Thanks
                        No Amtrak P/O's in the Hampton roads area. Only agencies that are in the Hampton roads are DoD and the VA.
                        I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• Anyone else had the interview this month in DC?

Comment

• do they do laterals from Baltimore?

Comment

• Originally posted by BPDNewGuy View Post
                              do they do laterals from Baltimore?
                              Amtrak does not do laterals.
                              I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
                                Amtrak does not do laterals.
                                I don't think too much of a lateral b/c they send people to our academy so do they take transfers is my real question.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6846 users online. 353 members and 6493 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X