X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• policeman9111
    replied
    Originally posted by mike _johns44 View Post
    thanks for the info orlando...had my psych interview today. hope to hear back in the next few weeks for the medical.

policeman, we at the same step in the process correct?
    Do you happen to know how long we gotta wait.... And how many people are in the process

Leave a comment:

• policeman9111
    replied
    thanks for the info orlando...had my psych interview today. hope to hear back in the next few weeks for the medical.

Yes

Leave a comment:

• mike _johns44
    replied
    Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
    If you pass the psych (I did mine in reverse), you should hear back within 3-4 weeks for the medical.

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    policeman...any idea how long it takes to hear about the next step after the psych interview? is the medical next?
    If you pass the psych (I did mine in reverse), you should hear back within 3-4 weeks for the medical.

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Originally posted by NY470 View Post
    orlandofed5-0 Can I send you a PM?
    No...

Originally posted by LochRaven
    Is it the same one most Northern Virginia agencies use? The man with the big ole' comfy chair by the fire.
    Nope, did mine in Wilmington.

Leave a comment:

• policeman9111
    replied
    policeman...any idea how long it takes to hear about the next step after the psych interview? is the medical next?
    I have no clue I just know someone told we should get another offer and then we should take medical after that

Leave a comment:

• mike _johns44
    replied
    Originally posted by policeman9111 View Post
    Are you in process as well

Leave a comment:

• policeman9111
    replied
    Originally posted by LochRaven View Post
    Is it the same one most Northern Virginia agencies use? The man with the big ole' comfy chair by the fire.
    Are you in process as well

Leave a comment:

• LochRaven
    replied
    Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
    It took about 3-4 weeks between each portion. However when I took the psych test, I met with the doctor right afterward.

Leave a comment:

• NY470
    replied
    Last edited by NY470; 04-25-2013, 04:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    It took about 3-4 weeks between each portion. However when I took the psych test, I met with the doctor right afterward.

Leave a comment:

• MA0608
    replied
    Originally posted by policeman9111 View Post
    ook bro but you waited three weeks after you met with psych doc tho
    No, after the written portion of the psych I waited a week to meet with the doc. It took three weeks to find the results of the oral psych. Hands down its the worst part of the process. One person can make or break you.

Leave a comment:

• policeman9111
    replied
    Originally posted by MA0608 View Post
    I forgot to mention I am on the west coast, so this is not for the DC area. I just wanted to let you guys know how my process was going. Sorry I didn't clarify that part. But I start in the next couple of days.
    ook bro but you waited three weeks after you met with psych doc tho

Leave a comment:

• MA0608
    replied
    I forgot to mention I am on the west coast, so this is not for the DC area. I just wanted to let you guys know how my process was going. Sorry I didn't clarify that part. But I start in the next couple of days.

Leave a comment:

• policeman9111
    replied
    I applied last May as well. I have my meeting the the psych doc later this week. Hoping the process is nearing completion right after that!
    good luck i wonder when they going to start giving out start dates for people that applied in may

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3153 users online. 148 members and 3005 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X