Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Amtrak Police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mike _johns44 View Post
    Definitely will...please do the same.
    What date did you met with psych doc I met him April 19

    Comment


    • Originally posted by policeman9111 View Post
      What date did you met with psych doc I met him April 19
      April 22nd

      Comment


      • Really hoping we hear something by the end of next week haha

        Comment


        • Originally posted by mike _johns44 View Post
          Really hoping we hear something by the end of next week haha
          Me too man

          Comment


          • Originally posted by policeman9111 View Post
            Me too man
            Keep me posted if you hear anything...I'll do the same

            Comment


            • Originally posted by mike _johns44 View Post
              Keep me posted if you hear anything...I'll do the same
              Hey do you know how people they are taking

              Comment


              • Originally posted by policeman9111 View Post
                Hey do you know how people they are taking
                No idea, I wish I knew more. haha

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mike _johns44 View Post
                  No idea, I wish I knew more. haha
                  Did they call you I got one

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by policeman9111 View Post
                    Did they call you I got one
                    you beat me to it..got a call at the end of the day Friday! so pumped.

                    Comment


                    • anyone have any insight on what the medical examination entails? is it just a standard doctor's visit/drug test?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mike _johns44 View Post
                        anyone have any insight on what the medical examination entails? is it just a standard doctor's visit/drug test?

                        when I took it about a month ago they said its a DOT medical examination.

                        Comment


                        • what did they do

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MA0608 View Post
                            when I took it about a month ago they said its a DOT medical examination.
                            thanks, very helpful

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by policeman9111 View Post
                              what did they do
                              policeman, did they schedule your medical yet? I still havent received a call to do so.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by mike _johns44 View Post
                                policeman, did they schedule your medical yet? I still havent received a call to do so.
                                Nothing yet

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6109 users online. 312 members and 5797 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X